Protein-Whats the best?

I want to increase my protein intake beyond the meat and eggs so what's the best protein supplement out there?

You could buy whey protein, really good post workout. Cheap, practical. You realize that you could just eat more meat/eggs, but nothing wrong w/ a few protein shakes.

Is there some specific purpose your looking to use it for? Meal replacement, post workout etc.

Well I started powerlifting again after being off a year. I want to drop some weight so I'm going to lay off the creatine and just increase my protein intake. So I will start consuming the meats,eggs and poultry but I wanted to find a protein supplement that was the highest as far as grams per serving of protein

"but I wanted to find a protein supplement that was the highest as far as grams per serving of protein"

This isn't a good thing to look for. What if powder A has a 60 gram serving, and product B has a (cause of a smaller scoop) 30 gram serving. Find a 5 pound thing of fairly cheap, high quality powder.

I've used Optimum Nutrition too, it's good.

I think if you want to get huge you have to use orchic...Ok sorry, that is really just a joke.

I do my best to get most of my protein from whole food and add a little pure whey to round it out.

Taku.