Proud of my 6 YO

Last night I was playing with my older daughter and she caught me in a san-kyo. Before anyone asks no I have not taught her any joint locks, or chokes. Heck I don't wrestle with her that much but I was just 'playing karate' with her and she rushed in grabbed my left hand and spun into it.

After she was like "Did I do good." I was like, "uh yeah!"

LOL

I remember posting on here two years or so ago that my 8 month old daughter was using the spider guard on me to stop me from changing her diapers :-P

None So Blind - LOL

I remember posting on here two years or so ago that my 8 month old daughter was using the spider guard on me to stop me from changing her diapers :-P

LOL

lol, thats cute.

what is a san-kyo?

LOL thats great.Im in the process of teaching my 3 year old the single leg.Her 6yr old sister is a beast and i cant have them train with each other because the 6yr old has perfected taking the back and the RNC.And i dont need to walk in and see my 3yr old passed out.LOL

Lol my 5 yo is a better grappler though. She is always taking her older sisters back. She even gets the hooks in. I can't imagine what it will be like when i start training them, lol.

i have a 4 yr. old and a 2 yr. old, both boys.

they love watching youtube clips w/ me. the oldest one at least. the youngest one likes to do whatever big bro does.

anyways, niko, my oldest, keeps asking me to play this deep half guard move from youtube.

he then proceeds to wrestle his youngest to the ground and goes into his half guard and tries 'moves'.

it was awesome.