Proud!!!

I was one of the judges for the event. Your fighters went out and fought hard despite having a tough draw of fights. They showed good heart in there. Good luck to you and them in the future.

Thanks j-money!!!

CrutchMaster:)peace

J-money, have we been introduced? Im J.C.

yeah crutchmaster, your guys had TOUGH fights, each and everyone of them. No shame in losing to those guys at all.

Good luck in the future bro!

"J-money, have we been introduced? Im J.C."

Yeah, kind of. I was the skinny ass blonde-haired dude with the red sweater. We talked a bit at the show. I went with with you and the others to IHOP.

Ohhhhh, kick arse man. I didnt know you were you, my bad, SUCKA.

I am mistaken for Brad Pitt all the time though.

I ccould see that, i thought so myself, thats why i didnt walk up and talk to you.

ttt for IHOP and Big John Dixson's tales from the fight game.

Thanks j.c. i am proud of my guys they fought hard.
That's all i ask of them is to never give up!!!

"I ccould see that, i thought so myself, thats why i didnt walk up and talk to you."

I may be incredibly sexy, but I am a down to earth guy. You did great in the tourney though.

And I am saddened to hear about kyle retiring his Extreme Fight club belt. :(

Crutchmaster, im lookin forward to fighting on another card with your guys hopefully in the near future.

ttt

TTT

TtT

...just wanted to thank all of you personally for sharing the good words for The Crutchmaster and his team. i am lovin' this sport and have become hooked even quicker than that other sport i have talked about. lol it has been such a great experience thus far and i am excited to continue learning and being a part of this community. thank you for everything; Duane...

much love;
eric

You guys are class acts and it's my honor to train you
guys.

TTT

TTT

TTT cagedude your the man!!!!