Prove your OG hog is bigger without measuring

I can strangle matt hughes with it

Dana White thinks my hog is bigger than Connor McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

I've been old mine resembles a baby's arm holding an apple.

Phone Post 3.0

What does a guy with a 12 inch dick have for breakfast?

Well this morning, I had a bagel and a glass of orange juice

Vote ups all in this thread for some of you big dicked OGers that made me laugh. And to the small dicked OGer that voted me down for this thread, I love you, too.

My now wife used to bleed after sex when we first started dating. Her gynecologist said there was vaginal tearing that he normally sees in women that have been raped. My response to her should have been, "I'll take it easy when we have sex", instead of, "A real doctor says my dick destroys pussy, awesome!" Phone Post 3.0

I entered a big dick contest and got 1st,2nd, AND 3rd Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox - What does a guy with a 12 inch dick have for breakfast?

Well this morning, I had a bagel and a glass of orange juice

A bagel? Your boyfriend must love all those inches... Phone Post 3.0

Saiga12 - My now wife used to bleed after sex when we first started dating. Her gynecologist said there was vaginal tearing that he normally sees in women that have been raped. My response to her should have been, "I'll take it easy when we have sex", instead of, "A real doctor says my dick destroys pussy, awesome!" Phone Post 3.0
Sounds more like you have a problem getting your girl wet. Maybe you have a big cock but a trollish face? Phone Post 3.0

My dick is so big... (See all of Drew Carreys 101 big dick jokes)...and they all apply to my dick! Phone Post 3.0

My penis is so large i got a tattoo of a leg_muscle+knee cap on it.

something like this in reverse:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/end-poorly-5.jpg?w=600&h=982

I'm currently fucking my ex-wife's little sister, all the while ex-wife may or may not still want me to bang

*true story

sweaterofabsolutevictory - 

I'm currently fucking my ex-wife's little sister, all the while ex-wife may or may not still want me to bang

*true story

However, you have also been pounded by a strap on, so that kinda negates it.

When I fly, the airlines make me buy an extra seat for it. Phone Post 3.0

I got married to a model/beauty queen before I had any money.

I can lick my own penis if i feel like it.

The only way i can get good head is by going down a woman's throat. I had one GF who mastered it for me (later found out she was bulimic) and has ruined me for other girls. It stinks because its created an unrealistic expectation for other lovers. My last GF almost mastered it before we broke up. She was in love with my cock. She would have to cuddle with it before we had sex. She found it hot that it was longer than her face.

Is it not fitting in three different women a sign its big? Phone Post 3.0

TheAsianAssassin - The only way i can get good head is by going down a woman's throat. I had one GF who mastered it for me (later found out she was bulimic) and has ruined me for other girls. It stinks because its created an unrealistic expectation for other lovers. My last GF almost mastered it before we broke up. She was in love with my cock. She would have to cuddle with it before we had sex. She found it hot that it was longer than her face.
Screen name to post does not compute. Phone Post 3.0

My first son was 10lbs, 3 oz. He was born on time, she was in labor an hour and a half, and there was minimal bleeding. Or I'll just post pics. That would be easier.