Prove your old school

I do not need to prove shit. I am the OG old school.

2 Likes

You’re*

1 Like

I did something once. 

PoiuPoiu -

"Remember is the lowest form of conversation" - TS

The person who said that, never accomplished anything.

i first started on a newsgroup feed to get my UFC fix

things have come a long ways

it was banned in Canada for a long time and we would all head to someones place with a pirated cable box or satellite box

1 Like

I was just wondering what Bobby Hoffman is up to these days. 

I won a couple of fightsport videos here in about 2002. A lot of behind scenes stuff and interviews. Lol felt special when l "won" the give away.

Also did any buy that huge ufc book? It was the size of a coffee table and weighed about 100 lbs or some sick weight.

Do you still have it?

BringBackGoldy -

Also did any buy that huge ufc book? It was the size of a coffee table and weighed about 100 lbs or some sick weight.

Do you still have it?

ha I remember that thing!

I bought the normal sized version they released later. Not even sure where that is now. Think I gave it away.

I still miss the classics stories from OldFox !

Mousel’s forum, Chuck Norris Action Jeans, attended UFC 3, Helio Gracie diaries, Milton Gracie.

1 Like

Elbow capsules

Shimora

Stef (Sabrutat) pulling guard on beanbags

Gatitia’s boobies

JWo’s boobies(well, cleavage) some years later.

Fucking boobies on the UG/OG!

Rubber/Club Rubber/RubberRaw/18 inch guns before he rode BMX

Elvis was the original OG SoupNazi

My first post here was the day Andy Hug died - then came the great reset and I haven’t all that much to say since.

2 Likes
Winston Wolf -

what happened to Mr Ziplockk

Edited for personal info

I trained in the same gym with John Lober, Razor Rob McCollough, Tito Ortiz, Tank Abbott and Tiki Ghosen. I think Tiki worked at the front desk. HB Ultimate Circa 1998.

It was a building with 2 stories. The ring and the bags were upstairs and the weightroom was downstairs. I remember being in the weightroom and Tank was upstairs punching one of the Thai bags and the whole building was shaking. It was sort of frightening.

2 Likes
gusto -

Anyone have any pure H20

I have Art Jimmerson’s other glove in my den. 

I didn’t know the world of MMA existed until I watched a replay of Someone v Ken on Foxtel in the late 90’s, Ken went down super quick in the 1st round. I’d remembered him from WWF. Prior to that it was many nights watching the likes of Gurkan Ozkan and Stan Longinides fight in whatever promotion Tarek Solek was promoting. A young Schiavello commentated some of these fights. Kostya Tzu and Fenech before him is about as early as I can remember. 

Ironlife forum was great

Harlem Savoy - 
Winston Wolf -

what happened to Mr Ziplockk

Hopefully, prison...

why hes a great guy