Provo, UT... TME!

Drove through there sunday, I really liked what I saw and the area so far.. so tell me everything OG.. The good spots, the best places to move to in the town.. what are teh best communities etc...

For your time? My model love, shay maria:

Mormons
/end thread Phone Post

edited

I just said Mormons, doesn't mean I don't like them.

BYU is there, great University. That's all I know.

It wasn't meant to be serious either. I apologize for hurting your feelings and will let more knowledgeable people help you out. Phone Post

HernanCortes - 

I just said Mormons, doesn't mean I don't like them.

BYU is there, great University. That's all I know.

It wasn't meant to be serious either. I apologize for hurting your feelings and will let more knowledgeable people help you out. Phone Post

Yeah I overreacted. Will vote up tomorrow and edit out the other post.

@taze, it's not always about money... Maybe they have that mentality? I was up by the in n out and best buy.. was a fucking amazing view at the mountains and the lake.. I'm scouting out areas for after school is over.. and I've got time.. but I like to prepare early.

I live in Orem, the town immediately North of Provo. It's a chill family atmosphere. BYU fans are obnoxious, but that's to be expected. The further East you go, the nicer the homes, neighborhoods etc...Great food at Tucanos, I fucking love that place. Provo and Orem blend together, so it makes for a pretty big place with a few nice places to eat. Provo Canyon is good for scenery/hikes etc...There's a few Golf courses in Utah County. And Salt Lakes isn't far off if there's an event up there.

3.2 percent beer. State law. Phone Post 3.0

LINDE - 

I live in Orem, the town immediately North of Provo. It's a chill family atmosphere. BYU fans are obnoxious, but that's to be expected. The further East you go, the nicer the homes, neighborhoods etc...Great food at Tucanos, I fucking love that place. Provo and Orem blend together, so it makes for a pretty big place with a few nice places to eat. Provo Canyon is good for scenery/hikes etc...There's a few Golf courses in Utah County. And Salt Lakes isn't far off if there's an event up there.

Was wondering if you were gonna surface my friend. I was liking the waterview in the communities by the 15 and such.. I can't remember the name of the road that I took but it's got the walmart best buy and in n out all by each other in a half mile radius.

TTT for moar

Ever been to Provo, Saul?  I think you'd like it, think you'd do well there.

Bukkake - 

I assume that's a movie quote?

Pretty sure Alan Stanwyk and his parents were from there

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
LINDE - 

Was wondering if you were gonna surface my friend. I was liking the waterview in the communities by the 15 and such.. I can't remember the name of the road that I took but it's got the walmart best buy and in n out all by each other in a half mile radius.

Yeah, you're talking about University Parkway, I've lived in that area, and it's cool. Everything's close, and there's plenty of shit near by to do if you get bored. I live about 2 exits North of that on I-15. It's a real chill place.

American Fork, Pleasant Grove area is really nice, I like that area a lot. And it's only a few miles away from Provo, and closer to Salt Lake. They have an In-N-Out, Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Target literally blocks away from each other.

Oh, and Go Utes! Beat BYU for the 4th straight year on Saturday. No discussion involving Provo would be complete without me pointing that out.

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Bukkake - 

I assume that's a movie quote?

Excellent assumption Phone Post 3.0

I was wondering if anyone would notice :)

I didn't know the reference. What's it from?

. Phone Post

Yeah me and Burkman don't mix. Fuck that guy.

and please post more.

. Phone Post