PS4 Launch games

Whats everyone pre ordering?
I'm interested in Watch Dogs and Black Flag.

Ive pre ordered
Watchdogs
Assassins creed: Black Flag
Battlefield 4

And then get Drive Club free through playstation plus Phone Post

COD is all I'm really interested in till Destiny comes out. Signed up for the Destiny Beta today, spring can't get here soon enough. Phone Post 3.0

ive looked at the demos. only one i will buy is B4. until fifa and H-Hour are released

Destiny is about the only next gen game so far that I'm interested in. For some reason, Ubisoft games just don't do it for me.

Destiny is about the only next gen game so far that I'm interested in. For some reason, Ubisoft games just don't do it for me.

Fighting - 

Post a vid of Black Flag?

All I've seen so far is Watch Dogs and it looks AMAZING.  Shame I can't play shooters on consoles.  :(

For anyone planning on picking up Watch dogs at launch it has been announced that ubisoft is delaying the game until April 2014. boo.

awilson82 - COD is all I'm really interested in till Destiny comes out. Signed up for the Destiny Beta today, spring can't get here soon enough. Phone Post 3.0

This but switch COD for BF4

BF 4

Watch Dogs

couldn't care less about COD, I quit that shit after MW2 Phone Post 3.0

MexiCain AmeriCain - BF 4

Watch Dogs

couldn't care less about COD, I quit that shit after MW2 Phone Post 3.0

just bumped this thread from a while back to mention about the watch dogs things, in case you missed my post on it, apr 2014

So is there an official list of launch games
Guess im canceling my pre order of watchdogs and putting that money towards something else Phone Post

krs82 - So is there an official list of launch games
Guess im canceling my pre order of watchdogs and putting that money towards something else Phone Post
IGN has a list under their PS4 section. Phone Post 3.0

I bet the Watchdogs crew knew they were gonna delay the game from the start. They got the spotlight on them at the PS4 launch conference. Marketing success Phone Post 3.0

I ordered a Killzone package, so that should be a fun game.  Sucks though, I was most excited about Watch Dogs

DaSiccness - Have they given the details on the Watch Dogs bundle? Phone Post
Yup. You get your console but not the game obviously. At least that's how most retailers are doing it. Phone Post 3.0