PS4 Online Multiplayer not availble for some count

User Gennosuke asked on today’s EU store post whether or not he’ll be able to play online in Romania. Fred Dutton answered apologetically.

“Unfortunately at this time gamers in countries which do not have a Store cannot access online multi-player features. However, we are considering every measure to offer PlayStation Store services to these territories as soon as possible. To clarify, the affected territories are: Bahrain, Lebanon, Romania, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus and Iceland.”

As this is the EU-specific store, there’s likely to be other areas where this is an issue.

that is why it is stupid when you need to pay for online multiplayer. fuck that shit!

thi sis the only thing that keeps me away form buying a ps4. i hate paying for online multiplayer.

Phew glad I don't live there. I got ps + and it's the best deal ever. For 50 bucks I have gotten 15 free games in the last 3 weeks. I understand not wanting to pay for online I just had extra money and got it. After having it I will renew my sub in a year. Phone Post

Greenup - 

Phew glad I don't live there. I got ps + and it's the best deal ever. For 50 bucks I have gotten 15 free games in the last 3 weeks. I understand not wanting to pay for online I just had extra money and got it. After having it I will renew my sub in a year. Phone Post

Voted up.

PS+ is well worth it as it gives back to the gamer. As you stated, some of the freebies and access to indie titles more than make up for it. Couple that with Sony having it mandatory with the PS4 and I think we'll see a drastic change in the stability and features of the network.

I don't understand what the OP is ranting about. The Xbox One is unavailable in more countries than that and Live has been requiring a Gold subscription for play since day one.

I honestly can't wait to see what both systems have to offer.

Who gives a fuck