PS4 pre orders

I was looking at getting the launch day PS4 bundle with BF4 on amazon, and it says that the item will be released Dec 31st, 2013.  But it aslo says right below that that if I want it the day it comes out to just select free 2nd day shipping? Does anyone know if I will be able to get this on launch day or will I have to wait till New Year's?

The Launch Editions will be Nov 30th. As far as I know, Amazon is out of Launch Editions. You can get the Standard Edition, but no clear date as to when they will be available. Phone Post

Roman Sionis - 

The Launch Editions will be Nov 30th. As far as I know, Amazon is out of Launch Editions. You can get the Standard Edition, but no clear date as to when they will be available. Phone Post

They are out of the regular launch edition but he is talking about the bundled launch editions which they still have.

cleophus - 
Roman Sionis - 

They are out of the regular launch edition but he is talking about the bundled launch editions which they still have.

I thought they were out all together. My fault.

It looks like they were sold out but just opened the bundles up for more pre-orders.

Thanks for the info guys.  Do you know if you have to pay the full price with an Amazon pre order?  Or can I put like $50 down on it like at Gamestop.  I have a wedding Im saving for in september lol

You can not preorder for launch date anymore at most places they are sold. Phone Post 3.0

Refuse to Lose -
OkStateGrappla -

Thanks for the info guys.  Do you know if you have to pay the full price with an Amazon pre order?  Or can I put like $50 down on it like at Gamestop.  I have a wedding Im saving for in september lol

You pay nothing until they ship it to you. Phone Post

Awesome, thanks man. Vote ups inbound Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepysDingleberries - Is it worth pre ordering or waiting a couple of months for a price drop and more games to be available? Phone Post 3.0

These things won't price drop for well over a year.