Not through the ps button or the chord

Very frustrating

Been trying every YouTube vid

No luck

Need help

Pleas? Phone Post 3.0

they charged?

Drunkie - they charged?
Fully charged all three we just plug them in and leave it still no connectione Phone Post 3.0

there is also a section under settings . device i think it is called. you can connect devices in that. you should be able to connect the controller within there

reset it
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5121/~/dualshock-4-troubleshooting

Tried all the reset options to no avail im completely stumped and at wits end Phone Post 3.0

when all else fails hit it with a hammer

i'm sorry sir maybe the blue tooth failed. it seems you prolly need to call sony for helps

so you have 3 controllers and 3 chords but none can connect? are they ps3 controllers?

Take it back, sounds like it's fucked to me. Phone Post 3.0

Put them in rice Phone Post 3.0

Call tech support. Or go to website, they have live chat with a tech. They're bone heads but I've found them helpful with stupid shit like that. They should be able to at least make sure it's not a Bluetooth pairing issue or something like that. Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie - there is also a section under settings . device i think it is called. you can connect devices in that. you should be able to connect the controller within there
I suggest trying this via the Playstation App which lets you navigate the PS menu with your smartphone. Phone Post 3.0

maybe they are ps3 controllers

Pilgor the goat - Call tech support. Or go to website, they have live chat with a tech. They're bone heads but I've found them helpful with stupid shit like that. They should be able to at least make sure it's not a Bluetooth pairing issue or something like that. Phone Post 3.0
Gonna try this today I'll get back to you pilgor Phone Post 3.0