PS4 Release Date - November 13

NeoGAF member Cyborg posted a photo of a sign for the PS4 at a Media Markt store in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Media Markt is a massive chain in Europe, similar to that of Best Buy here in America so while it's quite likely they already know the exact release date of the PS4, it's unknown if Sony gave them the word to put it up.

We usually get that shit before Europe, right?

Yeah... so people are guessing a week earlier.

I'll be lined up at EB. I look forward to the inept fist fights that will occur in the parking lot if the One launches on the same day.

Havok33 - I'll be lined up at EB. I look forward to the inept fist fights that will occur in the parking lot if the One launches on the same day.

OMG, PS4 and XB1 gangs will face off for a game of Magic the Gathering right there in the parking lot!!!

JitsuGuy - 
Havok33 - I'll be lined up at EB. I look forward to the inept fist fights that will occur in the parking lot if the One launches on the same day.

OMG, PS4 and XB1 gangs will face off for a game of Magic the Gathering right there in the parking lot!!!

It will be just like West Side Story, only gayer, somehow.

There's an October 29th for North America floating around. It should all be known at gamescom. Phone Post 3.0

MahatmaPetey - 
JitsuGuy - 

It will be just like West Side Story, only gayer, somehow.

LMAO!!!