Ps4

To get or not to get, that is the question. I have the ps3 and have seen ganmplay footage and i am not reallly that impressed but then again im sure it is different when you actually play. First games id get are madden and nba 2k. Anyone that has the ps4 and is it worth it ti spend the $400 right now? Is it THAT much better from the ps3 where its a must have now? Phone Post 3.0

According to what I'm seeing, you've got a not-insignificant chance of buying a $400 paperweight. Wait until they get the issues worked out.

I plan on getting the PS4.

I plan on waiting until the issues are worked out.

Why rush?

BigEyedFish - I plan on getting the PS4.

Why rush?

your girly hands are better suited for a Sony controller

;p

Played friends last night. Its dope. Ill be getting it in new year Phone Post

my hands are huge! There was a thread on them before lol

BigEyedFish - I plan on getting the PS4.

Why rush?

i would be in this boat, but i bought black ops within a week, mw3 on day 1, and blops 2 on day 1.

I just haven't gotten into the hype of the most recent cod, or the new systems, so it's easy to sit out and wait a while.

But if you follow everything, waiting gets harder.

Knuckle Punch - Played friends last night. Its dope. Ill be getting it in new year Phone Post
What was so great about it? Are the graphics thay much better? Gameplay etc? Details details Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya. Im def excited to play BF4 and NHL/FIFA on the next gens but shit if I spent 400 and got a dud Id be pretty sad...

BigEyedFish - my hands are huge! There was a thread on them before lol

tis why i joke about them ;p

multiple times now

haha you know we have been here too long when...

I barely play my PS3 anymore.  I may get a PS4 eventually once they get everything under control and more games are out.  The current games for it just don't excite me and I feel that my PS3 still has great games and graphics.

BigEyedFish - haha you know we have been here too long when...

I picked one up and haven't had any issues yet. The current lineup isn't anything too great but you can defiantly tell the graphics are better and more crisp. If you are content with what you have than just wait until more games come out and they have fixed all the issues. Phone Post 3.0

Does it have Mario? ;)

big enough to wipe the syrup off NH's giant globes with one swoop :)

Mjump05 - 
Knuckle Punch - Played friends last night. Its dope. Ill be getting it in new year Phone Post
What was so great about it? Are the graphics thay much better? Gameplay etc? Details details Phone Post 3.0

if you have a large screen hd tv then the difference will be obvious. the time i've spent playing bf4, half is spent just taking in all the scenery as like the other og'er said, it's crisp and it's also the little things in the game (seagulls flying overhead, paper bits in the smoke, rain, etc.)

on the semi crappy side, the issues have been there as i just lost all my game saves just the other day and had to start from level one. i thought it was something i did while drunk saturday night but my bro in law had his shit erased also. little things like this CAN be a little irritating (if it happens again) but it's not a deal-breaker for me. i love my ps4.

^thats big

I like like it. I bought a launch system with killzone call of duty and Lego marvel. Have been having fun with it and no issues. Also have the camera. A lot better than the eye was on the ps3. I can see a difference on graphics. Can't wait till the developers crack in to the real power Phone Post 3.0

Watch out for the "blue light of death":

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11/18/sony_ps4_blue_light_of_death/