PS5

Would get the ps5 for sf6 in a heartbeat

Wreckfest is sooo much fun on the  PS4 

joeywu36 -
ShoreBreaker -
joeywu36 -

Ive been putting off buying a 4 for so long that I figured I would just wait until the 5 came out.  Hoping for a quality system

You've missed out on so much you prob won't even be able to handle a 5, there's levels to this shit 

Shit!  I never thought of it that way.  My head will literally explode if I go straight into the 5 with out ever playing a 4.  Thanks man, your a life saver

No prob, what's your addy I'll mail you mine 

It's hard to say with the next gen as it may be the last gen in the sense of buying a 5 or 6 or 7. Gaming consoles are starting to mirror PCs in respect to how they're build it's likely possibility, you'll be upgrading the PS5 like you would a computer tower. 

A lot of people assumed it might happen with this generation but it was not to be. And with the generations getting longer and longer. I'd go with the best option. 

How the fuck do people still use a PS3?

Kwang -

Do you even demons souls, bro?

You are an adult, with a decent job you should be able I afford both. 

I bought a PS4 pro (used) only for Spider-Man, I ended up selling it as soon as I finished playing it.  I literarily paid 20 bucks and 20 min of my time to buy the console used and sell it with the game after I finished it. 

Will buy 6 months after release.

Kwang - 

me

What will be the best gaming system to buy for a Christmas present  ? I know very little about the subject so any advice is appreciated  

ChucksChin -

What will be the best gaming system to buy for a Christmas present  ? I know very little about the subject so any advice is appreciated  

This Xmas will be either PS4 pro or Xbox one x 

each system is top of the line, which one is better will be subjective. 

I personally like Xbox better, but PS4 does have better exclusives. 

Stea1th -
ChucksChin -

This Xmas will be either PS4 pro or Xbox one x 

each system is top of the line, which one is better will be subjective. 

I personally like Xbox better, but PS4 does have better exclusives. 

Thank you 

Grendelplata - 
Kwang -

Do you even demons souls, bro?

Lol apparently it's been emulated on PC but haven't tried it yet.

It seems (to me at least) that the new consoles just aren't worth it. The difference between PS3 and PS4 isnt really all that great. 

I'd rather they waited a little longer between systems and focus more on the games. Game play is much more important than graphics. 

Palmala Handerson -

It seems (to me at least) that the new consoles just aren't worth it. The difference between PS3 and PS4 isnt really all that great. 

I'd rather they waited a little longer between systems and focus more on the games. Game play is much more important than graphics. 

Ps3 to pS4 is a huge jump.  Wtf are you on about.

Palmala Handerson -

Lol ok 

I don't think I'll be upping my ps4 to pro. Rather just wait for 5 to come out after seeing this

And I'm sure the type of TV will enhance the visuals but I'm not paying and extra couple hundred for something that minimal of an up

I think the general consensus is that there is no need to upgrade from a PS4 to a Pro unless you want the 4K capabilities, whether for games and/or movies/streaming

it is a luxury buy

if getting a new ps4 then go Pro

1 Like

Panasonic 3DO is the only option