Psaki: gas prices rising only in some parts of the country

5 Likes

I don’t know about you fellas, but I trust her.

32 Likes

God bless you!

2 Likes

How do they say we ALL saved $.15 per plate for 4th of July… and then say gas is only rising in some areas?

Are there areas where it’s not rising? Like maybe in 1 Sq foot of death valley where there is no gas station it’s not rising… but EVERYWHERE I’ve traveled it has been going up, significantly!

In my area it’s nearly doubled in 9 months: $1.79 when Trump left, $3.19 today under Biden.

9 Likes

Been pretty stable in Kansas.

Mostly stable gas prices.

12 Likes

Just like her boss, their standard operating procedure is…lie, lie, lie.

7 Likes

Funny thing is, there is a public database where you can look at retail gas and diesel prices by PADD and some states and cities going back to 1993 (gas) and 2007 (ultra low sulfur diesel).

Midwest (PADD2 for example) highest prices since early 2014 which is pretty standard.

Yeah, when Biden took office back January I was paying $3.11 for premium here at BJ’s Warehouse. Last time I was there, last week, it was about $3.30. So I would have to agree it has been fairly stable here. I will have to fill up today or tomorrow, so I will check again.

Does she really think the people are morons???

Where is the CNN with their breaking news getting into this story?

My gas price has doubled here in Ca

8 Likes

haven’t moved more than a dime all summer near me.

I’ve gone from $1.90-$2.30 up and down to $3-$3.33 up and down.

2 Likes

Now do all year

2 Likes

Our gas prices went up when we had the pipeline ransomware attack. Never went back down

1 Like

$3 here in St Louis but we just passed a gas tax…

4 fuckin 29

1 Like

Wow you guys have that much difference between the states?

1 Like

12 Likes

Yeeup…here in Commiefornia we have the highest prices…I think

6 Likes