PSVR Is Pretty Badass

Just played The Persistence demo. Holy shit that is really cool. I thought VR would be another fad like the Move controller games, but I think it’s definitely the future of gaming. It did make me feel sick to my stomach after about 20 minutes. Can’t wait to see what games they make for this platform in the future. Anybody else enjoying PSVR?

I love it. Skyrim VR is impressive as fuck. For me so far though the winner has been Rez. I’ve always loved Rez, and played it for the Dreamcast. But to be able to play it in VR is absolutely amazing. The Rez level Area X is insanely good in VR.

Benwahwah -

I love it. Skyrim VR is impressive as fuck. For me so far though the winner has been Rez. I’ve always loved Rez, and played it for the Dreamcast. But to be able to play it in VR is absolutely amazing. The Rez level Area X is insanely good in VR.

Awesome. Downloading Skyrim now. Will check out Rez too. Does it ever make you feel sick? I didn’t think I would be one of those weak stomached faggots who got nausea from it. I think it was the super fast turning in The Persistence demo. Played Moss and that was really cool too. 

Toiletclogger -
Benwahwah -

Awesome. Downloading Skyrim now. Will check out Rez too. Does it ever make you feel sick? I didn’t think I would be one of those weak stomached faggots who got nausea from it. I think it was the super fast turning in The Persistence demo. Played Moss and that was really cool too. 

The only time I’ve come close to feeling sick was on Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. In that game you’re on a rollercoaster and when you do a drop my stomach got that phantom feeling of dropping.

It does make me sweat a lot though, which is meant to be a telltale sign that your going to feel sick. However, that may be because I’m in Thailand and it’s almost always hot here.

What games have you played? I’m still relatively new to it myself. So any recommendations would be appreciated. I’ll be checking out the demo you mentioned for sure.

Benwahwah -
Toiletclogger -
Benwahwah -

The only time I’ve come close to feeling sick was on Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. In that game you’re on a rollercoaster and when you do a drop my stomach got that phantom feeling of dropping.

It does make me sweat a lot though, which is meant to be a telltale sign that your going to feel sick. However, that may be because I’m in Thailand and it’s almost always hot here.

What games have you played? I’m still relatively new to it myself. So any recommendations would be appreciated. I’ll be checking out the demo you mentioned for sure.

Just the demo disc that came with it and Skyrim. Looking for some cool games as well. 

Doom vr would be fucking hectic! Def have to get the one.

how much does it cost to get the Vr set up? I already own a ps4

I keep hearing that Skyrim is great and I cant help but wonder how cool VR would be playing The Elder Scrolls.

Bukkaked by Bombers -

Doom vr would be fucking hectic! Def have to get the one.

how much does it cost to get the Vr set up? I already own a ps4

The bundles are on sale right now. Skyrim PSVR bundle is tree fiddy right now. Normally 450. That’s the headset, camera, Skyrim VR and two move controllers. 

fahker - I keep hearing that Skyrim is great and I cant help but wonder how cool VR would be playing The Elder Scrolls.

The little bit I’ve played impressed the shit out of me. Can’t wait to see what they do with it on the next gen consoles.