Psychic Predicts Ortiz/Liddell 2

I talked to this guy today that is a supposed psychic. He seemed to be pretty accurate with his ability to guess things like birthdates and what not so i decided to ask about the fight.

He told me he was familiar with the UFC, but not an avid fan. (he enjoys what he has seen though)I asked him who would win, and he said even though most people will be betting on Chuck that Ortiz would win it in the 2nd round via TKO on the ground.

I told him he was officially a fraud. He laughed and said to talk to him again after the event.

TTT so I can TTT this after the event

I'm convinced.

Searches for house lease

I always knew psychics were wrong...

no spoilers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just rubbed my crystal ball...And I got the same answer...

huh.

Tito , new Champ !

Save his contact info. If he's right i'm gonna want some lotto numbers.

and if he's wrong, i'm going to want those lotto numbers!!!

TTT for Dana paying Chuck to dive this fight and makng millions off the rubber match PPV

Hey, I got a bridge to sell you, if you are interested.

There is no such thing as psychic ability. Such nonsense is no better than those idiots that use chi to knock guys out.

For this fraud errr psychic, he was a 50/50 chance of predicting the winner pretty much, and a 1 in 5 chance of picking the round. This gives him a 1 in 10 chance of being right on the money with respect to the winner and round. Even if he hits it, that is not exactly strong evidence for the paranormal. If he is wrong, I'm sure he will come up with some ad hoc hypothesis (maybe Chuck had one toe up and the other down and alternated them as Tito went for the takedown).

As for his bold prediction of Tito winning on the ground by TKO, it's not like he's playing the percentages or anything. Tito never wins that way.

Psychic predictions on this forum are about as insightful as me laying out the results of my series of coin flips to determine the winner.

ttt

Maybe a tko stoppage in the 4th or 5th but not the second.....if i was a betting man my money is on chuck.

ttt

I'd love it if Ortiz won, mostly because I don't like people who can't be beaten and Chuck looks in that position at the moment.

I have nothing against Fedor, but I always root against him too.

Robin.

I'd love it if Ortiz won, mostly because I don't like people who can't be beaten and Chuck looks in that position at the moment.

I have nothing against Fedor, but I always root against him too.

Robin.