Psycho by Post Malone

I fucks with it.

Not bad.

I'm not really a fan of pop rap, but not bad.

What’s this now?

MankTabbott -
NotForgetGayJesus -
MankTabbott -

Its no Rock Star thats for sure 

That’s who sings that?

fucking terrible

One of the best singles of the last few years. Would hate to know what you listen to.

Lol I'll take some of what you're on

Paramount Donkey - 
MankTabbott -
NotForgetGayJesus -
MankTabbott -

That’s who sings that?

fucking terrible

One of the best singles of the last few years. Would hate to know what you listen to.

Lol I'll take some of what you're on

Large doses of heroin if he likes that crap.

MankTabbott -
NotForgetGayJesus -
MankTabbott -

That’s who sings that?

fucking terrible

I hate rap/pop/r&b/whatever. But rockstar is solid

It's no Psycho by Puddle of Mud or Psycho Killer by The Talking Heads

Politically Incorrect -
NotForgetGayJesus -
MankTabbott -
NotForgetGayJesus -
MankTabbott -

That’s who sings that?

fucking terrible

It’s ok.  We can have different opinions. It’s cool that you like simplistic autotuned drivel that repackages the same rap lines that literally every rapper has has reguraitatess the past 30 years.

No ones judging you for having the same shitty taste in music as 16 year old wanna be gang bangers.

He might be the 16 year old music taste, but you’re clearly the stuck up obnoxious hipster douchebag that dates himself by talking about how when biggie and Tupac rapped about bitches and money that it was so much more unique and had soul because it was back in the day, as if 16 year old wanna be gangbangers didn’t listen to them back then too. 

P.S. incoming comment “HAHAHA music peasent, I wasn’t talking about Biggie and Tupac I was talking about Nas and Common, those lyrics were so Kryptic, you had to be a fellow poet and music connoisseur  to understand” 

You music hipsters are like Rick and Morty fans that unironically talk about the show being high IQ.

NotForgetGayJesus lands a nice 1,2 combo...

OH MY and Politically Incorrect comes storming back and lands a beautiful left hook then right uppercut and floors NotForgetGayJesus

Lets see if he can get up from this one.