Psycho Faggot Offered to Rape Me (LOL)

I was at a local Bahama Breeze, kicking it with my buddy Chad and having some fine dark triple-hops hipster IPA’s. We are wearing Tapout shirts and talking UFC. He used to trane UFC so we were horsing around a bit as he was showing me how to do the kimura to oil check technique which is his specialty. I side step to avoid this deadly move and bump into a woman. Who it appeared was single by the looks of things- no man next to her. I tell her “watch where you’re fucking going” in my most manly alpha male voice. This was done to show dominance and be an ice breaker so I could chat her up a bit. 

Then appears her cuckaroo husband who it seems walks 3 steps behind her, kind of like how in some cultures, the woman needs to walk 3 steps behind the man to show obedience. He throws a little pissy fit and offers to rape me like faggot, with his wife watching presumably. I’m sure he wanted to rape me until I love him but I politely declined this cuckaroos advances towards me and go back to enjoying my IPA, because that’s what cool people these days drink. 

Later I notice that the wife and her cuck husband were not enjoying their company on their dinner date. Probably from me turning down the gay cuckholding experience. Must’ve been embarrassing for him to get turned down like that in front of his wife.

Spinner faggot offered to spin a thread?

These aren't funny. Why do people keep "spinning"?

Sometimes I like to spin because I like the way it makes me feel kenny. It gets me all dizzy and light headed. 

7/10

Been waiting on spins of that thread!

7/10. I thought it was pretty good

6/10

Meh. I'll like it more if i know it gets Rumblefish's jimmies rustled. EVERY single thread by him seems like he trying to justify to us how manly and alpha he thinks he is. Its quite strange.

7/10 for title 

Al Cappucino -

Meh. I'll like it more if i know it gets Rumblefish's jimmies rustled. EVERY single thread by him seems like he trying to justify to us how manly and alpha he thinks he is. Its quite strange.

Being an aggressive person isn't weird. Running to the internet to report every confrontation you've ever had immediately after is definitely weird.

Dropkick Joe -

7/10. I thought it was pretty good

Much appreciated. Thank you! 

I laughed lol.

9 / 10

I don't normally condone spins, but your little details were great lol 

8/10

I lol'd

Shoulda said yes to his offer. Call his bluff 

haha 7/10

TryhardNobody -

Only thing funny about it is imagining Kirik spitting out his coffee when he sees that thread title

Tea imo

TTT

Ban all spins.