4 Likes

I love Publix.

12 Likes

Maybe if you’re a fat sloppy bitch

Good for them.

3 Likes

We need more companies to push back against this obvious money scheme

10 Likes

i love that publix still provides paper and plastic bags unlike here in NJ where the climate change faggots banned plastic shopping bags and plastic straws

2 Likes

The bag thing isn’t what you think it was. It was the grocery store unions and stores that lobby for it. Not the envirofags. At least in Ca where it started.

MY supermarket

3 Likes

You know what’s funny? The reason plastic bags are ubiquitous in grocery stores is because there was a huge push in the 70s to get rid of paper bags because muh trees. Sound familiar? A lobby tells everyone in group A (paper bag users) that they’re bad people and killing the environment unless they use plastic bags. Fast forward 50 years and now those same people and their children are telling everyone who uses plastic bags they’re bad people and killing the environment because plastic biodegrades at a MUCH slower rate than paper (obviously).

8 Likes

PubSubs rule

1 Like

Yup. Even in the 80’s I remember my mom always getting paper bags in the grocery store before finding out she was killing Mother Earth like a bigot.

3 Likes

YUP!

i remember when demonizing paper bags was the big deal

now paper straws in place of plastic straws…muh trees!

1 Like

Their homemade deserts give me a boner

Population control- it’s the only way.

1 Like

“If you vaccinate kids under 5, no more Pub subs for me!!” - @Zned

“Oh Shit!!!” - Publix CEO…

1 Like