Pucker Factor Crossfire

2 Likes

The payoff is worth it

Bump

Jeeeeeesus!!!  Fucking....I take a knee for all the cops out there.  I can't imagine doing that job.

This guy will be on the BLM and other activist's list as a person of color shot and killed by police.  No description of the events leading up to his death.  Just another victim to push a narrative.

Regarding OP, that cross fire was dicey but unavoidable.

Definitely a fucked up situation that ended with a p.o.s. getting smoked.

1 Like

Why didn't they just shoot the gun out of his hand?

1 Like

I love Doughnut Operator.  Thanks for posting.  

2 Likes

Looks like he took a piss during his 20 minute getaway..

Honestly I am just glad that bottle of piss was okay.  You hate to see a good bottle of piss go to waste.

Good shoot, anyone else dissapointed we didn't get a clearer shot (Pardon the expression) of him getting lit up?

Dashabox -

Honestly I am just glad that bottle of piss was okay.  You hate to see a good bottle of piss go to waste.

Good shoot, anyone else dissapointed we didn't get a clearer shot (Pardon the expression) of him getting lit up?

Yeah, the piss bottle was an unexpected wildcard.

Mountain Medic -
Dashabox -

Yeah, the piss bottle was an unexpected wildcard.

It's little things like that which really make life interesting for sure.

buddie -

I love Doughnut Operator.  Thanks for posting.  

Right on! I saw the thread title and recognized it from my YT feed. Cool guy, hope he gets more exposure.

samichlaus -

Why didn't they just shoot the gun out of his hand?

"...or a leg man"

- Biden