Pudz = a man who just doesn't get it (Please read)

Just been told Pudz posted this on Facebook. I was going to leave all the shot talking as it isn't going to happen , no worries Iim over it I'll fight some who wants to fight thanhe post this and need to vent so though I'd share. S is what he just posted 

Talk about a glass chin. You are a clown who I find highly amusing can't take your insults seriously.
-Mariusz Pudzianowski

I don't get it, I don't mind the shit talking or the glass chin comments (event though he couldn't knock me out when I let him hit me in our first fight because I'm retarded)

Let me tell you something Pudz my empty headed friend who has a lower IQ than the atlas stones he lifts. You do the shit talking BEFORE the fight. Than we fight. Don't talk shit after not even coming to fight on the 16th a guy ehos NEVER put mma gloves on than having the show canceled. Are we fighting or not because it getting fucking boring now !!! The only thing thicker and deluded than Pudz are his fans who follow this mental midget, give me strength, Jesus.

intersting

IDOHARM - 

Believe in yourself, that's the place to start. Phone Post

Don't get it, are you related to Pudz this doesn't make sense

Mega Colossus -
IDOHARM -  Believe in yourself, that's the place to start. Phone Post

Don't get it, are you related to Pudz this doesn't make sense

Go team colossus ;) Phone Post

Seriously?
That is a debt to collect! Phone Post

This rematch should headline the next fox card Phone Post

butters 209 - 

Complete the trilogy !!!

Can't wait for your book to come out !!!! Phone Post

I doubt James would want to work KSW again after the decision of the second fight

"when I let him hit me in our first fight because I'm retarded"

This made me lol. War Colossus! Phone Post

Pudz isn't an MMA fighter, pure and simple.

nick diaz nut hugger - 

James, do you have any links to your fights with Pudz? I wanna make some gifs of you kicking his ass to help out.

Thanks m8 that's good of you but I can just about type

Ha !

nick diaz nut hugger - 

James, do you have any links to your fights with Pudz? I wanna make some gifs of you kicking his ass to help out.

There's a bunch on Youtube.

butters 209 - 

Complete the trilogy !!!

Can't wait for your book to come out !!!! Phone Post

I'm fucking trying that what's so annoying hahaha

Oh you know just how to get on my good side (up vote sir:), i'm half way it at the moment

MediumRareMistake - 

Are you new as well ? You see that would never happen because were not in the UFC ( I realise this was probably just you trying to be facetious but reading these comments you can't be carefully)

LMAO!

I wasn't a fan until you started posting here. Keep up the funny OP

Mega Colossus -
MediumRareMistake -  This rematch should headline the next fox card Phone Post

Are you new as well ? You see that would never happen because were not in the UFC ( I realise this was probably just you trying to be facetious but reading these comments you can't be carefully)

Hahahaha Phone Post

Loser Born Natural - 

Seriously?
That is a debt to collect! Phone Post

Indeed and it can only be paid by me collecting Pudz .......(rings hands evilly ) SOUL, bwahahahahahahahahaha

War James Thompson!!!

Mega Colossus - 
MediumRareMistake - 

I hope you do not mind but I read your posts with a Yoda voice in my mind.

In all honesty I find you to be one of the biggest untapped personalities in MMA.

How is training?

Any big changes in 2013 for you?

Do you like the meat of da horse. I know I do. Horse burgers with tarter is a weakness for me.