Pudzianowski vs.McCorkle II - KSW 24

bearockbrobama - 

Pudz is a sore loser and relatives everyone he loses to. Phone Post

"relatives everyone he loses to."

??

Does he wild each it that meets their naked?

Ryazzo - "Huh... Strongman is likely much more functional to MMA than pure weightlifting."

Absolutley incorrect. Olympic lifts are excellent for fight sports/mma/wrestling as they emphasize technique, explosiveness and strength. And Olympic Lifters are far superior athletes.

No, not absolutely incorrect. I use Olympic lifts for my S&C and they're great, but they're not going to be able to decide whether somebody is better at fighting or not. A lot of strongman stuff can be crossed over, and you see a lot of guys integrating that into MMA S&C routines too. Plus, there's more conditioning type aspects to it too in some of the events, and beating through a pain barrier.

For the record I don't use any strongman stuff. Both are very different and can be used to good effect if used with the right programme. Neither have all that much bearing on fighting.

McCorkle should just do the same exact thing again.

"Sean McCorkle defeated Marius Pudzianowski via Submission (Straight Armbar)

In a fight that was eerily reminiscent of his victory over Mark Hunt, Sean McCorkle whipped out his go-to stright armbar. Pudzianowski came out swinging, but got popped with a jab, went for a desparation takedown, and ended up on the bottom. It's hard to say this means much for McCorkle. It shouldn't mean anything, but HW is it's own thing. If nothing else it's the millionth example that muscular physique has zero meaning, but it won't stop people from watching the next time the Worlds Strongest Man steps into a ring."