Puertorican ring girls for CFF

Hey Felix (CageFuryFighting)..i've got these girls interested in being the ring girls. You can do the search and they will be there BUT I NEED THE INFO YOU WERE GONNA SEND A S A P....now get crackin Mister..send me that email before i lose the dates for Club Brava...

PS: not chicks LIKE them..i mean THESE 4 wanna be there..i've already spoken to them

I got dibs on that last chick...

It's unfortunate how many plastic surgeons there are out there who can't do breast jobs that look natural.

Damn I'm home sick

You need to come down for this Carlitos...i'll take you to Diva's to see some "culos de primera"

Meu deus eu amo latinas

I approve of this thread Nelson. Well done.

Yes, Rory you are coming with me to PR, i was going to take Amy but i am going to have to think about it now

ttt

they look great...and i love when they do those tan lines....

joe

what is the water in PR??

I've got a present for those girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdwBmmuaNE&eurl=

God I love my BORICUA WOMEN!!!!

Its great to see MMA starting to take off in Puerto Rico. The Island has such a rich history in Boxing, I think Puerto Rican fans will be great and knowledgable fans once they learn the game.

"God I love my BORICUA WOMEN!!!!

Its great to see MMA starting to take off in Puerto Rico. The Island has such a rich history in Boxing, I think Puerto Rican fans will be great and knowledgable fans once they learn the game."

Estoy en acuerdo contigo.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

hey nelson...have you met any of these girls face to face? reason I ask is that girl in the first pic gets her pics used ALL the time by random girls pretending to be her.

Wow, nice!!!

Joel..i know both #1 and #2....#3 and 4 are friends with Monica...

Can anyone say "Donkey Punch?"...

TTT for Carribean MMA and Puerto Rican Jiu Jitsu.