Pugilistics t shirt bets. Come challenge me.

How much do u charge for shipping Phone Post 3.0

So what's up? Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - How much do u charge for shipping Phone Post 3.0
Its free in the USA but if you win I'd charge about 3 bucks that covers the entire nation roughly for a single tee. International ranges. Phone Post 3.0

Bozzy - But I'm promoting your brand as we speak, and I'll be promoting your brand when I rock that shit.

Fair deal bro.

How about, You win, I buy a T. I win, you let me choose 3 for the price of 1.

How much are they anyway

How are you promoting my brand already. If you already bought a shirt thank you.

I think we may need another bet because I'm picking Robbie too. Il need to sit on it because he's already in a few bets. Phone Post 3.0

HOTZDOGFRENZY - So what's up? Phone Post 3.0
If you want to bet me what fight Phone Post 3.0

Il take cowboy you got Dunham? Or if you confident in the lawler pick of gladly take rory? Phone Post 3.0

savage043 - Il take cowboy you got Dunham? Or if you confident in the lawler pick of gladly take rory? Phone Post 3.0
Il take Dunham. Are you in the US or abroad? Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
savage043 - Il take cowboy you got Dunham? Or if you confident in the lawler pick of gladly take rory? Phone Post 3.0
Us Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
You wanted Hendricks I'll take GSP Phone Post 3.0

savage043 -
caseharts -
Us Phone Post 3.0
Okay il take it. Type confirm if you're down. If I win you buy a future is now tee if you win Il mail you one but you pay shipping. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
savage043 -
caseharts -
Us Phone Post 3.0
Okay il take it. Type confirm if you're down. If I win you buy a future is now tee if you win Il mail you one but you pay shipping. Phone Post 3.0
Il take Hendricks at 2 to 1 Phone Post 3.0

Done deal on cowboy and I like Hendricks in that fight too so I'm gonna have to turn that one down. It's all through paypal right? Phone Post 3.0

I'll take Hendricks at a 2 for 1.

He wins you give me two shirts he loses I buy 1. Phone Post 3.0

DonFreedomFrye - If shipping is normally free in the U.S. then why are you charging $3?
Shipping isn't actually free I just include it in the price of the shirt and then lowered my prices. If I lose I take a loss on the shirt but not both.

Anyone that offers free shipping does this because ups and usps aren't free. It makes it easier for customers so they don't have to deal with those logistics. I take care of it. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - I'll take Hendricks at a 2 for 1.

He wins you give me two shirts he loses I buy 1. Phone Post 3.0
I airway have Hendricks in another bet Phone Post 3.0

savage043 - Done deal on cowboy and I like Hendricks in that fight too so I'm gonna have to turn that one down. It's all through paypal right? Phone Post 3.0
Ya you can use PayPal on my site and for shipping you can paypal it to me if you win. Phone Post 3.0

HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
Il take Hendricks 2 to 1 Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
caseharts -
savage043 -
caseharts -
Us Phone Post 3.0
Il take Hendricks at 2 to 1 Phone Post 3.0
Wrong person Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
Il take Hendricks 2 to 1 Phone Post 3.0
How much Phone Post 3.0

HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -