Pull the string

Out from between your legs if you're guilty of crying about the way Jones or Mir "handled" themselves. I know that I'm and 11er which means I know nothing but seriously, what's with all the outcry over this?!

This is the same forum where I've seen multiple threads of "Most Brutal Knockouts" etc and everyone gets off on the gifs. I've been reading all the different posts today on this topic and I feel like I'm in an Oprah's Book Club forum or some shit. It can be a brutal sport and if seeing someone get ktfo or a limb snap is too much for ya, I hear the Oxygen channel shows The traveling pants of the ya ya sisterhood or whatever that abortion of a movie was called on Saturday nights.

In conclusion, lay off the hate on these two guys. They both did their jobs and and finished their opponents. Phone Post

Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain.

I'm perfectly calm dude. Calmer than you are.... Phone Post

Ur going to get smashed for this friend, but I kinda agree with you. Phone Post

I'm just sayin, anytime there is a main event or any fight really that isn't eventful and goes to decision, people bitch. When the whole ppv was awesome and full of finishes people STILL find something to bitch about. I'm all for sportsmanship but these guys are putting their lives on the line to entertain us all so cut them some slack. Phone Post

Test* Phone Post

Donny, you're like a small child who wanders in during the middle of a movie and wants to know what's going on...shut the fuck up.

I am the Walrus.

I'm gonna have to change my SN cause anytime I make a post I get more Big Lebowski quotes than feedback lol Phone Post

Dude. Phone Post