Pulled over for headlight out

My headlight wasn't out. Pulling into my driveway cop pulls me over tells me my headlight is out. Give me a ticket tells me goodbye before he leaves i get out of my car and point out the light is working. He tells me to flag a cop down tomorrow and ill be good to go but he can't sign off on it right now. Dickhead

This lamb gyro was worth it though

We have a bit of a fentyl problem here (I refuse to call it heroin) and i understand these boys gotta fish a little to catch these fuckers but don't turn my town into Mexico style of policing

Why wouldn't you look at your headlight during the ticket?   That's a 5 min process.  It takes you 10 seconds to look

Barbasol -

Why wouldn't you look at your headlight during the ticket?   That's a 5 min process.  It takes you 10 seconds to look

He blocked my door and told me to stay in my car with my hands on the wheel

not like all crazy and shit but he deffinatly told me to stay put in the car

Did he taze you? Sounds like a tazable offense. 

I would have thrown you in jail. 

You got off light if you ask me.

Got a seatbelt ticket once while wearing my seatbelt. Once pulled over I took it off to get registration outta glove compartment and politely asked why I'm getting a seatbelt ticket when I was wearing it and she wigger out on me and said I put it on while she was walking up to the car...as I'm sitting there not wearing a seatbelt. She was short, black, and a woman. I think she wanted white boy blood and I'm still pissed that was like 3 years ago 

What do you look like op

ahhh that old chestnut

I always say "yes sir/no sir" and it's worked great over the years. 

A ticket or a warning card?

I No Kung Foo -

I always say "yes sir/no sir" and it's worked great over the years. 

This. My pride goes out the window in favor of no ticket and a good rest of the day despite the minor inconvenience. That said ive still had cops fuck with, just the vast majority were cool, just doin their job. I also dont drive crazy and i pick my speeding moments well.

Anyways, a good and up beat attitude works in your favor big time. You dont need to kiss ass, just show some respect and be argumentative unless you actually didnt do something. I did get out of a tailgating ticket and he just gave me a speeding ticket. I was goin like 95 and he wrote me up for 80...again a positive attitude goes a long way.
Then again im white.