Pulver: Planning My Exit From The Sport

Interview w/Jens Pulver: I am planning my exit from the sport and it includes the @UFC. You can listen to the 2 part interview at www.sportstownchicago.com/fightclub

ttt

Thanks bro! Much appreciated

TTT for one of the nicest, most accomplished fighters in the Biz. He gave his heart and soul to MMA. I know this sport is about $ and recognition, but, those that don't know about Jens Pulvers accomplishments are really missing out. Check out Jens vs. BJ Penn 1. It's the type of figth that makes me excited about Cain vs. Dos Santos.

Immaculata - TTT for one of the nicest, most accomplished fighters in the Biz. He gave his heart and soul to MMA.

Definitely one of the nicest guys in the sport. I could have talked to him easily for another hour. Class act

So what is he doing after MMA for money? Can you sum up the interview? Met Jens before and he was super cool.

He wants to get into video game consulting after his career is done. Have to listen the interview to see what else he says. Super cool guy and tells some great stories throughout the interview that I didnt even know