Pulver to 145 WEC division

according to the Savage Dog Show, he is moving down after the BJ fight and will most likely fight Faber

I was just thinking he ought to do that while watching the show last night. Doesn't he only weigh like 152?

better weight for him.

Good decision...he's pretty small for that division

Fucking sweet.

I wonder if they would still pay him well to fight in the WEC?

i assume it wouldnt affect his contract

great news!

good move, especially after BJ beats him. I would love to see him fight Faber and they need to bring in Big Frog Curran as well. Curran v. Pulver would be the nuts.

I like the idea of him fighting at his natural weight.

Pulver/Hominick would be cool.

probably a good move for Jens since he's so small, just hope he gets paid as well. faber's a tough first fight for him!

Sounds to me like he has already lost to BJ in his own mind. WEC is a step down from UFC and if he did beat BJ there would be major paydays for him in the UFC.

It would be a good decision if he lost to Penn but if he beats him, he should go for the 155 title.

good, thats where he should be, but many can and will beat him at 145 to.

he's been punched too hard and too many times in the head imo. His career is in the twilight zone imo

So BJ is right. BJ will retire Pulver, at least from the 155 division.

Pulver would be sweet however at 145, but I don't think Pulver beats Faber.

Pulver would be a good match up for Hominick. Mark embarases him.

Why doesn't the UFC just create a 145 division and bring Faber up?

How are there so many mind readers on here? Is there a school for this sort of thing, because as far as I know noone posting on here about Jens' state of mind even knows him in the least? He's gonna bring it to BJ and do everything he can to win. Trust me, he is only thinking one thing, whooping BJ Penn.

Sounds to me like he has already lost to BJ in his own mind. WEC is a step down from UFC and if he did beat BJ there would be major paydays for him in the UFC.

I agree w/this post.