Punch Dana White in the Face in EA SPORTS UFC 3

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2018/03/15/ufc-president-dana-white-coming-to-ufc-3-as-playable-fighter.aspx

They added Dana as a fighter. Pretty hilarious. 

Well, he is a fighter.

Might sell more than GTA?

1 punch KO level = 100

Awesome

I actually dont mind Dana but this is egotistical and embarassing.

Mshi - 

Why? Each game has had random easter egg type folks for awhile. Old school NBA Jam had the developers themselves. Last year has Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson and whatever. People know Dana, he’s everywhere, so why not make him a playable character?

JohnMc1 - He wishes he was that buff in real life.

he is though..

Dude just has terrible face genetics. Could be 7% body fat and still look like a fat guy in the face. I’m kinda the same way but not as bad. I think 

DWray -
Mshi - 

Why? Each game has had random easter egg type folks for awhile. Old school NBA Jam had the developers themselves. Last year has Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson and whatever. People know Dana, he’s everywhere, so why not make him a playable character?

This. It’s not like he has been featured in any other ufc game

I have no problem with this. The due has been instrumental in growing the ufc and the sport. Totally deserves it imo. No one thinks hes a fighter and theres no reason to take it seriously. 

Lol so do you want to be a digital fighter ?

Literally built like a fighter

IMasturNateConstantly -

Lol so do you want to be a digital fighter ?

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FUCKING DIGITAL FIGHTER?

I think the gem here is the quote "Before I change my mind"

He was on the cover of UFC Magazine #1 and now he's a digital fighter.

When is EA going to put Roger Goodell as a playable character in the Madden franchise?

Anime Frog Jr -

He was on the cover of UFC Magazine #1 and now he's a digital fighter.

When is EA going to put Roger Goodell as a playable character in the Madden franchise?

Wahhhhhh

Yet still no Mike Perry lol