Punk and Heyman never had chemistry to begin with

Dont blame Curtis Axel

Just saying Phone Post 3.0

Werent you gonna stop talking about cm punk for a month Phone Post

fitch n prey - Werent you gonna stop talking about cm punk for a month Phone Post
No, I said I would stop making fun of his lack of in-ring skills.

So far I have held on to my promise. Phone Post 3.0

Putting two mouth pieces together doesn't work.  Gino is right.

Their storyline has been flat and I wish they would move on from it. Also Curtis Axel will never be a superstar. The guy is too damn goofy looking. He's impossible to take seriously.

Yeah, Curtis Axel just doesn't fit. It worked much better with Brock. Phone Post

U guys don't like Curtis axel? I kinda agree with punk Heyman gettin old... But I like Curtis axel, he can be a great heel IMO Phone Post 3.0

So far Axel just seems very bland. He does not have his father's arrogant presence.

Gino_Corona -
fitch n prey - Werent you gonna stop talking about cm punk for a month Phone Post

What do u dislike so much? What is he bad at? What did he do to u lol? Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
Gino_Corona -

What do u dislike so much? What is he bad at? What did he do to u lol? Phone Post 3.0
Get ready to laugh, he hasn't always hated him. One Raw he was watching with his "boys" who apparently seem to be some type of Muay Thai experts. Well it was a segment showing Punk backstage.

Punk was throwing his high kicks and Cole or Lawler brought up that Punk studied Muay Thai. So Gino's "boys" started laughing at how Punk threw his kicks, and from that day forward Gino has hated Punk. Yes Gino hates Punk with a passion over the way he throws his kicks. Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 -
Dugs95 -
Gino_Corona -

Get ready to laugh, he hasn't always hated him. One Raw he was watching with his "boys" who apparently seem to be some type of Muay Thai experts. Well it was a segment showing Punk backstage.

Punk was throwing his high kicks and Cole or Lawler brought up that Punk studied Muay Thai. So Gino's "boys" started laughing at how Punk threw his kicks, and from that day forward Gino has hated Punk. Yes Gino hates Punk with a passion over the way he throws his kicks. Phone Post 3.0
I knew I shouldn't have moved in an apartment across the street from a housing project.

This lowlife bum has been watching Raw by peeping through my living room window with his binoculars! Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Ramirez83 -
Dugs95 -
Gino_Corona -

I knew I shouldn't have moved in an apartment across the street from a housing project.

This lowlife bum has been watching Raw by peeping through my living room window with his binoculars! Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha what? You really need to work on your comebacks. First the original 4th grade comeback of me jerking off, now I use binoculars to watch Raw through your window? How does that even make sense? You said so yourself that, that was the reason you couldn't stand Punk. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0