Punk officially retired

He has said he was retired but know one knew if he was being serious or not well

CM Punk's profile has been moved to the alumni section of WWE.com so it appears that he's "officially" done with the company.

He also tweeted out

Nope, thank YOU.Thanks for all the help and support through the years. Health and happiness above all.Don't ever take any shit from anybody.

— Coach (@CMPunk) July 15, 2014 Phone Post 3.0

Retired until January. Phone Post 3.0

Someone needs to pay Punk/Heyman to run TNA. Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/OHfWHoQ.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Can't see the pic, but can only imagine it is a pic of Gino rejoicing Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - http://i.imgur.com/OHfWHoQ.jpg Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

One of the best ever seriously, he'll be back though Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if he's trying to get some sort of limited-dates, Brock-type deal. 

It would be funny and a little hypocritical of him after all the shit he talked about the Rock and Brock doing that.

BigWilliam - It would be funny and a little hypocritical of him after all the shit he talked about the Rock and Brock doing that.
Exactly, so I don't see him coming back.
I'm guessing he'll just disappear into the sunset unless he gets bored and works out a deal for a full comeback. Phone Post 3.0

^ I agree

Tom, did you ever see the interview Heyman did with Helwani on the MMA Hour? He went into some detail on why he wouldn't join TNA and that reason is that he wanted full control and saidcthstvif he had it, he'd fire everyone over 40.

TNA is different now in that regard from what I hear but I believe the Heyman ship had sailed and that Punk wants nothing to do with another promotion besides WWE Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor - Someone needs to pay Punk/Heyman to run TNA. Phone Post 3.0
This idea has merit. Phone Post 3.0

Very hard for me to sawallow about he felt screwed by creative with these programs we worked

Match
11/18/12 Survivor Series - beat John Cena & Ryback

1/27 Royal Rumble - lost the WWE Championship to The Rock
2/17 Elimination Chamber - lost to WWE Champion The Rock
4/7 WrestleMania XXIX - lost to Undertaker
6/16 Payback - beat Chris Jericho
7/14 Money in the Bank – Randy Orton beat Sheamus, Rob Van Dam, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Christian in the Money in the Bank All-Stars Match
8/18 SummerSlam - lost to Brock Lesnar in a No DQ Match Phone Post 3.0