Punk vs Gall targeted for 202

scarfacedave -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
scarfacedave - What a joke. That episode of "Looking for a Fight" was so contrived. A shit load of fighters have called out CM Punk on the UG and in the media, yet Dana actrd like it was a big deal when Mickey did it, like it was so great and bold. Yeah call out the guy who's never had one professional fight, real ballsy move! Phone Post 3.0
Hey it got him paid, can't blame the kid for trying Phone Post 3.0
Oh, of course I'm not blaming the kid at all good for him. It annoyed the fuck out of me the way Dana was acting like Mickey Gall did something special by calling out CM punk after a shit load of fighters already called them out. Phone Post 3.0

How many did right to his face as they won their pro debut fight by sub while his reality show is being filmed?

Must have misssed those shitload of people. What, did you or one of your buddies wanted the fight and said so in the UG or something? Because that's sure to be more important for Dana than his own reality show.

luctaro -
scarfacedave -
scarfacedave - What a joke. That episode of "Looking for a Fight" was so contrived. A shit load of fighters have called out CM Punk on the UG and in the media, yet Dana actrd like it was a big deal when Mickey did it, like it was so great and bold. Yeah call out the guy who's never had one professional fight, real ballsy move! Phone Post 3.0
Hey it got him paid, can't blame the kid for trying Phone Post 3.0
Oh, of course I'm not blaming the kid at all good for him. It annoyed the fuck out of me the way Dana was acting like Mickey Gall did something special by calling out CM punk after a shit load of fighters already called them out. Phone Post 3.0

How many did right to his face as they won their pro debut fight by sub while his reality show is being filmed?

Must have misssed those shitload of people. What, did you or one of your buddies wanted the fight and said so in the UG or something? Because that's sure to be more important for Dana than his own reality show.

I wasn't even responding why are you giving me shit and making assumptions about my motivations.

I was speaking about the contrived manner in which it was presented on the show. Yes, other fighters did call out CM punk, but not all of them have the opportunity to do it on a reality show produced by the UFC.

That kid is fighting UFC because he deserved to be there not because he called out CM punk. Phone Post 3.0

I respect him for taking a shot at it, but me thinks Gall would wreck him.

I don't like that his first ever fight is in the UFC. That part is ridiculous to me though. Phone Post 3.0

He should fight the guy that gall beat Phone Post 3.0

Punk is good for business but not good for this sport. Phone Post 3.0

He should fight in King of the Cage. Phone Post 3.0

What's danny Fairplay doing? Could he fight him or danny bonnadoucie Phone Post 3.0

Im hearing that gall is a legit prospect and trains with serra/longo and has a good ground game punk is going to get annihilated. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - I'd burst out laughing if Brooks/Gall was the co-main Phone Post 3.0
Won't matter if it's the only other fight on the main card, will still set a UFC record for PPV buys Phone Post 3.0
202 to sell more than 200? Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck is CM punk and why is he so hyped? Please educate someone who has not watched WWE since 1997, still dont get the Brock hype but at least I knew who he was...punk...no idea never heard of him before his MMA deal, hell I even heard of john cena and randy orton from movies but really what kind of draw is this punk guy? Phone Post 3.0

steak and chicken - Who the fuck is CM punk and why is he so hyped? Please educate someone who has not watched WWE since 1997, still dont get the Brock hype but at least I knew who he was...punk...no idea never heard of him before his MMA deal, hell I even heard of john cena and randy orton from movies but really what kind of draw is this punk guy? Phone Post 3.0
He was one of the top guys in wwe(over 2 million twitter followers) which is why the ufc signed him but the interest has gone done considerably. He was supposed to fight i think a year ago and from what ive read he has not been doing well in training. This will likely be a bad investment for the ufc. Phone Post 3.0