Purdue's Matt Ramos upsets 3 time NCAA Champion Iowa's Spencer Lee @ NCAA Wrestling Semi Finals

somebody gif the glasses crunch, this is an all time classic that must be used on here forever.

8 Likes

a3d7b6a7c1efb595ed6ab8a2acb9fcf5

1 Like

Spencer Lee’s mom is a bad ass

7 Likes

classic

Im a Penn State fan but Lees my favorite wrestler.Ramos threw Lee to his back last time they wrestled then was tech falled…Great win for Ramos Hats off to him.

4 Likes

Our season long NCAA Wrestling thread is here.

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/ncaa-wrestling-2022-official-thread/3772858

apparently with serious rage issues.

Terrible thread title - it’s a spoiler

Spencer Lee has medically withdrawn from the rest of the tournament and will automatically be placed at 6th place. According to the school statement and his team.

it was on live tv and been over

1 Like

Lees been my favorite wrestler even though Im a Penn State fan but its very disapointing him withdrawing You cant always be the hammer sometimes you have to be the nail

7 Likes

…and it completely ruined the match for anybody that didn’t know how it ended.

It’s simple fucking courtesy

1 Like

the event was over and on ESPN not some obscure PPV…

4 Likes

Me when my favorite fighters lose

Like I said - common courtesy - not many have it around here.

Never once in my 29 years of living life have I seen someone complain about having a sporting event spoiled for them

You either watch it live or you find out the results online. That’s how it is

If you were trying to avoid “spoilers” for a live sporting event you shouldn’t be on the internet lol

5 Likes

She is an Olympic judoka I believe

3 Likes

What?

Did you know Princeton won?

Lol don’t tell Stu but Jon jones is hw champ lol

4 Likes

Bingo.
Lol what does stu believe the statute of limitations is on live sports before posting about them?

3 Likes

Imagine how much better off we all would be if we had competitive judoka mommies…

3 Likes