Purdue's Matt Ramos upsets 3 time NCAA Champion Iowa's Spencer Lee @ NCAA Wrestling Semi Finals

Spencer Lee has medically withdrawn from the rest of the tournament and will automatically be placed at 6th place. According to the school statement and his team.

it was on live tv and been over

1 Like

Lees been my favorite wrestler even though Im a Penn State fan but its very disapointing him withdrawing You cant always be the hammer sometimes you have to be the nail

7 Likes

…and it completely ruined the match for anybody that didn’t know how it ended.

It’s simple fucking courtesy

1 Like

the event was over and on ESPN not some obscure PPV…

4 Likes

Me when my favorite fighters lose

Like I said - common courtesy - not many have it around here.

Never once in my 29 years of living life have I seen someone complain about having a sporting event spoiled for them

You either watch it live or you find out the results online. That’s how it is

If you were trying to avoid “spoilers” for a live sporting event you shouldn’t be on the internet lol

5 Likes

She is an Olympic judoka I believe

3 Likes

What?

Did you know Princeton won?

Lol don’t tell Stu but Jon jones is hw champ lol

4 Likes

Bingo.
Lol what does stu believe the statute of limitations is on live sports before posting about them?

3 Likes

Imagine how much better off we all would be if we had competitive judoka mommies…

3 Likes

Listen you croc wearing cunt…I watched it live and it was an awesome moment - I’m thinking about anybody else that wants to see how it happened without being spoiled.

It’s not that hard to understand unless you’ve been tarded at some point in your life.

3 Likes

Why not all points?

Lets move on.

Great match and awesome mom moment.
Thanks for sharing OP

2 Likes

That’s not how sports work, and this is a forum where we talk about things…

Thank you btw

3 Likes

I like that you own it NDA

1 Like

I use to make fun of people who wore these too. But then I tried them on one day at the store when no one was around to see, and they were so comfortable. And at the time they were only $30

3 Likes

Yeah…but they’re like getting a blowjob from a guy - it feels great until you look down and see that you’re gay.

4 Likes

And its scratchy…wait, what?

I dont know anything about this.

2 Likes