Pure Force IV "Aftershock"

Saturday Sept. 16th you will not want to miss this action packed night of MMA and Muay Thai. This will be one of the greatest midwest events to hit the area. Come out and enjoy the Show.
Event Date: 16-Sep-06
Event Time: 7:30PM
60477, United States

Phone: 815-730-3800
Event Email: brianthompson12@yahoo.com
Event Website: http://www.pureforcemma.com
Event Contact: Brian A. Thompson

More Information,
Tickets are on Sale now for Pure Force IV "Aftershock" September 16, 2006 at the Tinley Park Convention Center in Tinley Park, Illinois.
Headline Fights

Charles Wilson (Double Tap Fight Crew) vs. Frank Young (Miletich Fighting Systems)

Terry Martin (Iron Academy) vs. Ryan Murray (Minnesota Martial Arts)

Cyrus "The Great" Washington (AMAF/ HCX International) vs. Whitney Waddell (ATA Blackbelt Academy)

Fighters from Top Teams

Team HCX International, Force-Toro, Warrior Monk, Minnesota Martial Arts, ATA Blackbelt Academy, Carlson Gracie Team, Pekin Martial Arts, Team Shockwave, Team United, Rockdale Fighting Systems, and more....

Teams from the best gyms throughout the Midwest will be battling it out in this ISCF Mixed Martial Arts and IKF Kickboxing sanctioned event. Guarantee your seat now for Pure Force IV on September 16th at the Tinley Park Convention. Tickets, merchandise, and media products are now available on www.pureforcemma.com. To order tickets over the phone and for group rates contact Brian Thompson at 815-730-3800.

Ticket Prices Pre-Purchased/At the Door

VIP Gold Tables $ 300.00 Silver Tables $ 250.00 VIP Ringside Seats $70.00/$75.00 Silver Seats $ 30.00/$35.00 General Admission $ 25.00

Wish I could be there

Jeff,

It's going to be a good one. sorry you're going to miss it. Maybe our next show.

Ron

TTT

I might have to go to this show. MMA has never been so close to my house

I think I'm going to go.

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt for the ISCF/IKF show!

any results?

Man this show was awesome. If I were not the promoter I would still be saying the same thing. The fighters came to do there thing and every team represented well. I can't wait to do another one.

FULL RESULTS?

We will have them up soon on here for you.

rofl

ttt

ttt

PURE FORCE IV "AFTERSHOCK" RESULTS

1. Josh Williams vs Samer Saad (Williams by TKO Ref Stoppage Rd 2)

2. Tommy Cochlewick vs Jeff Riddell (Cochlewick by TKO Ref Stoppage Rd 2)

3. Andy Voelz vs Blair Makinney (Voelz by Split Decision)

4. Mike Comstock vs Erik Kennedy (Comstock by KO Rd 1)

5. Joe O'Brien vs Titos Campbell (O'Brien by Unanimous Decision)

6. Al Rojas vs Brian Skjold (Rojas by Unanimous Decision)

7. Phons Attanaphone vs R.J. Petermichel (Attanaphone by TKO Opponent unable to answer bell)

8. Justin Abatie vs Matt Bujalski (Abatie by Unanimous Decision)

9. Leo Perez vs Joe Negri (Perez by Split Decision)

10. Anthony Gomez vs Chris Erickson (Gomez by Arm Triangle Choke Rd 1)

11. Cyrus Washington vs Whitney Waddell (Washington by TKO ref stoppage Rd 1)

12. Terry Martin vs Ryan Murray (Martin by unanimous decision)

13. Matt Veach vs Charles Wilson (Veach by rear naked choke Rd. 1)

Look for the announcement of Pure Force IV, and more information at www.pureforcemma.com.

ttt

Congratulations to Anthony Gomez  from Team Carlson Gracie.