Push Fight Game Appointment Thread

I thought it might be fun to post times you'd like to play. Hopefully, someone will see that and meet you in the game lobby.

All times are CST (Central Standard Time) unless otherwise noted. Just show up, host a game, and hang around for 5 or 10 minutes.

Let me know if you need Usernames and Passwords.

I'll start:

Monday - 2 p.m.

Note: It's my understanding that once 2 people get together and start playing, their names don't show up in the lobby anymore. So, if you don't find me at 2 p.m., I'm probably already playing. Just go ahead and host a game. Maybe someone else will come along. Thanks.

I also put this thread on the Otherground, so you can check there, too. Thanks.

Today at 3 p.m. (in addition to 2 p.m.). Thanks.

Tonight at 10 p.m. See you there.

This is fun.

I hope you guys will use this to start playing a lot against each other. Don't forget, any Username and Password can be used by an unlimited number of people (but just one at a time).

You have ignored this user.

I'll be hosting a game at 4 p.m. CST today.

In case I didn't mention it, each Username/Password can be used by an unlimited number of people (from any email address). But, only one person can log in with that combo at a time.

Push Fight Board Game is now a group on Facebook. Please join if you're interested. Thanks.

Let's play tonight (Thursday night) at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. CST. Practice up! :-)