Push pull legs or..

A part specific workout. No reasoning just pick one Phone Post

How advanced are you? Natural? Bulking or cutting? Phone Post 3.0

Natural, put on 30 pounds of muscle in the last year but I'm still lean. Phone Post

I'm not bulking or cutting just to have some strength and to look good. I like to change workouts and I'm on a 5x5 but I feel like doing something new Phone Post

Why not do a push/pull/legs hypotrophy then a push/pull/legs strength split

andyman011 - 

Natural, put on 30 pounds of muscle in the last year but I'm still lean. Phone Post

Ham and Egger -
andyman011 -  Natural, put on 30 pounds of muscle in the last year but I'm still lean. Phone Post

I don't get it? I was 120 pounds last year and im 150 now. I'm skinny still and have no fat anywhere. Phone Post

andyman011 -
Ham and Egger -
andyman011 -  Natural, put on 30 pounds of muscle in the last year but I'm still lean. Phone Post

I don't get it? I was 120 pounds last year and im 150 now. I'm skinny still and have no fat anywhere. Phone Post

I put on close to 20 lbs in ten months my first year of lifting consistently (from 170-190ish). I don't eat nearly enough though and probably could have hit 30 lbs by now if I had my diet in check. These guys just jelly, fren. I was a tall skinny fucker. Now I'm tall and "lean". Phone Post 3.0

Maybe what they're insinuating is that even though you're "lean" you probably still gained a little but of fat. Phone Post 3.0

spinningfapkick - Maybe what they're insinuating is that even though you're "lean" you probably still gained a little but of fat. Phone Post 3.0

If I showed you a pic you would disagree. Phone Post

andyman011 -
spinningfapkick - Maybe what they're insinuating is that even though you're "lean" you probably still gained a little but of fat. Phone Post 3.0

If I showed you a pic you would disagree. Phone Post

Do it Phone Post 3.0

This I gotta see

No homo Phone Post 3.0

I knew the og was gay but I didn't expect people to jump on that like free candy Phone Post

maq102192 - LOL so no pic? Phone Post 3.0

No. Just picture a guy who's 5 9 and 150 pounds Phone Post

You haven't put on 25% of your bodyweight in pure muscle within a year. Some of it will be water weight, some of it fat, some of it muscle. Don't get defensive over it, that's how nearly all bulking cycles work out.

HULC - You haven't put on 25% of your bodyweight in pure muscle within a year. Some of it will be water weight, some of it fat, some of it muscle. Don't get defensive over it, that's how nearly all bulking cycles work out.

OK some is fat and some is water. It wasn't a bulking phase though. I just went to the gym a lot and ate. I was 120 lbs at 5 9. Skin and bones. When you look at me now, its skin bones and muscle.

I can agree sure there is some fat but my abs are showing without flexing so I consider myself lean Phone Post

andyman011 -
HULC - You haven't put on 25% of your bodyweight in pure muscle within a year. Some of it will be water weight, some of it fat, some of it muscle. Don't get defensive over it, that's how nearly all bulking cycles work out.

OK some is fat and some is water. It wasn't a bulking phase though. I just went to the gym a lot and ate. I was 120 lbs at 5 9. Skin and bones. When you look at me now, its skin bones and muscle.

I can agree sure there is some fat but my abs are showing without flexing so I consider myself lean Phone Post

Went to the gym and ate.

That's a bulking phase Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
andyman011 -

Went to the gym and ate.

Are you serious? I'm not in competition and I'm not trying to gain mass so that I can sculpt it down. I didn't bulk. I just gained lean.

I'm still small I couldn't say I bulked. Phone Post

andyman011 -
andyman011 -

Went to the gym and ate.

Are you serious? I'm not in competition and I'm not trying to gain mass so that I can sculpt it down. I didn't bulk. I just gained lean.

You gained muscle, therefore you ate in a calorie surplus, therefore you bulked. Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 -
andyman011 -

Went to the gym and ate.

You gained muscle, therefore you ate in a calorie surplus, therefore you bulked. Phone Post 3.0

If I have no weight I can cut without losing my muscles, I didn't bulk Phone Post