Push pull legs or..

andyman011 -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
andyman011 -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
andyman011 -
HULC - You haven't put on 25% of your bodyweight in pure muscle within a year. Some of it will be water weight, some of it fat, some of it muscle. Don't get defensive over it, that's how nearly all bulking cycles work out.

OK some is fat and some is water. It wasn't a bulking phase though. I just went to the gym a lot and ate. I was 120 lbs at 5 9. Skin and bones. When you look at me now, its skin bones and muscle.

I can agree sure there is some fat but my abs are showing without flexing so I consider myself lean Phone Post

Went to the gym and ate.

That's a bulking phase Phone Post 3.0

Are you serious? I'm not in competition and I'm not trying to gain mass so that I can sculpt it down. I didn't bulk. I just gained lean.

I'm still small I couldn't say I bulked. Phone Post

You gained muscle, therefore you ate in a calorie surplus, therefore you bulked. Phone Post 3.0

If I have no weight I can cut without losing my muscles, I didn't bulk Phone Post

Your an idiot with clearly no clue as to what a bulk is. Phone Post 3.0

A bulk would be eating a lot to gain weight and then cutting it down.

I didn't cut down as my body won't lose weight. I'm skinny.

The cycle is bulk and cut, if I didn't cut and I'm not fat then I didn't bulk.

Also who the fuck would consider working out for a year and eating good bulking? Gaining weight doesn't mean I bulked Phone Post

stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW -
andyman011 - 

A bulk would be eating a lot to gain weight and then cutting it down.

Also who the fuck would consider working out for a year and eating good bulking? Gaining weight doesn't mean I bulked Phone Post

So you ate a surplus of calories and gained 30lbs in a year but your body isn't any bulkier than it was before? Did you grow 6 inches in height too? Face it dude, you bulked up. You might not have gone at it hardcore bodybuilder style but you lifted with the intent of adding weight and were successful. You bulked up your body, period.

I believe he didn't bulk. He's clearly full of shit. Phone Post 3.0

stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW -
andyman011 -  A bulk would be eating a lot to gain weight and then cutting it down.

So you ate a surplus of calories and gained 30lbs in a year but your body isn't any bulkier than it was before? Did you grow 6 inches in height too? Face it dude, you bulked up. You might not have gone at it hardcore bodybuilder style but you lifted with the intent of adding weight and were successful. You bulked up your body, period.

I lifted with the intent of adding strength not weight Phone Post

What rep range bro 4-6? You realise with 2 more reps you would have gained 50 pounds instead of 30 Phone Post 3.0

Lol you guys are retarded Phone Post

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - What rep range bro 4-6? You realise with 2 more reps you would have gained 50 pounds instead of 30 Phone Post 3.0

All most choked on a piece of chicken from laughing when I read this.

Gaining muscle=/=bulking Phone Post

Do this workout.