put on a few pounds

My girlfriend and I got an apartment together about a month ago... I've been getting lazy and skipping the gym at times and also eating junk almost everyday... Any tips on cheap healthy eating?

Don't buy a single item of junk food.  Stock your shit with fruit and veggies.  Get rid of tht sugar and salt bullshit out of your life.  It'll be like kicking the iron horse, but you will get past it.  Discipline! 

Chicken and jasmine rice with some BBQ sauces omnomnomnom Phone Post 3.0

The grocery store rotisserie chickens are cheap and you can do a lot of different things with them. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - The grocery store rotisserie chickens are cheap and you can do a lot of different things with them. Phone Post 3.0
unzips

Go on Phone Post 3.0

I put on a lot. It sucks. Had an emotionally draining divorce I can blame though lol. Have another Europe trip coming up in a few months so I am hitting the gym again. Phone Post 3.0

BBC_Fighting -

Don't buy a single item of junk food.  Stock your shit with fruit and veggies.  Get rid of tht sugar and salt bullshit out of your life.  It'll be like kicking the iron horse, but you will get past it.  Discipline! 

Get rid of salt?

RIP Phone Post 3.0

BBC_Fighting - 

Thanks for the advice.. Vu

BBC_Fighting - 

This. I am great about staying away from junk food if it's not in the house. I don't crave it and I have no problem skipping those aisles at the grocery store, but if someone brings that shit over I WILL  eat it like a condemned man going to the electric chair.

Out of sight, out of mind.

just eat egg whites, raw broccoli and take metamulcil

Firemansam -
BBC_Fighting -

Get rid of salt?

RIP Phone Post 3.0
Salt your food when cooking, not after. Phone Post 3.0

Chicken and vegetables, every meal even breakfast. Phone Post 3.0