Put your trolling aside - Colby v. Islam - Any Interest?

If Volk arguably beat him Colby would have a field day

2 Likes

He’s not the biggest WW but who says he can make LW?

He’s 5’11 and wrestled 174 in college.

Colby himself said he could make LW but chooses not to cause he’s not a “weight bully”. Dustin weighs more than Colby and he makes 155

3 Likes

This is all fake BS imo. Colby calling out LWs is weak shit full stop. If he wants to fight guys from the division below cut and make the weight. Otherwise show up and fight Belal, Leon or Khamzat

Well he’s about to fight Leon. Belal could be next. Khamzat is never making 170 again lol no way no how

2 Likes

Dustin said he once cut from 190lbs. so I’m willing to believe Colby when he says Dustin weighs more than him. Colby is kinda small for WW

3 Likes

Dude you think WWE is real too.

2 Likes

They look not too far off here. But I’m watching Usman Nurmagomedov right now who is also 5’11” at LW amd he is super slim. Can’t see Colby getting that lean. He was fighting 174 in college.

Yeah it’s not like there is a shortage of contenders although he is fighting Leon and Chamzat is MW. Funny Colby wasn’t calling out Chamzat when he was WW. Burns would also be a tough one for Colby and no call outs there.

If Colby loses i could see him making a desperation move to 155

1 Like

Colby walks around at 183-187

DP, weight bully 190-200

1 Like

Colby looks like has slimmer torso, longer hands
reach is the same lol

1 Like

Colby is the king of cap.

“I was never offered Khamzat”

Nek minute

“I accepted, The UFC approached me”

1 Like

King Kolby

GIF by UFC

One things for sure: Colby wasn’t running his mouth calling Khamzat out.

3 Likes

We ain’t holding the division up for this “155er”

Never a good sign when they have a fight booked and are already talking about their next one

This. He conveniently had brain damage the whole time that fight was being discussed and was sitting at gambling tables like a degenerate retard

1 Like

Colby haters

crying-angry
crying-mad

2 Likes