Put yourself in sterling's shoes

You're 80 something so your brain ain't what it used to be, got tons of money.
You know your girlfriend is a gold digging slut. ...and she's hanging all over an HIV positive BBC.........would you say some bizzare shit? Phone Post 3.0

If I did, I'd expect that it's still a free country and I can say crappy, stupid things if I want to, without prosecution.

Ghetto-Top-Team -

If I did, I'd expect that it's still a free country and I can say crappy, stupid things if I want to, without prosecution.

Nobody is being prosecuted......that would be a violation of the 1st amendment. Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 -
Ghetto-Top-Team -

Nobody is being prosecuted......that would be a violation of the 1st amendment. Phone Post 3.0
Think he meant persecution? Phone Post 3.0

Pic of said shoes? Phone Post 3.0

GEYprideneverdies -
mrblonde1281 -
Ghetto-Top-Team -

Think he meant persecution? Phone Post 3.0
I think he meant elocution. Phone Post 3.0

Ghetto-Top-Team -

Yes you can and so can the NBA, and that's what they did by banning him. You don't have to agree with Sterling or the NBA but they both got to say what they wanted. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, I meant persecution

mrblonde1281 - You're 80 something so your brain ain't what it used to be, got tons of money.
You know your girlfriend is a gold digging slut. ...and she's hanging all over an HIV positive BBC.........would you say some bizzare shit? Phone Post 3.0
Not if you're white

Honkey lips Phone Post 3.0