Putin calls Syria attack 'trumped up'

So he is really mad or putting on an act, conspiracy theorists?

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has denounced the US strike against a Syrian government airbase as "aggression against a sovereign state in violation of the norms of international law."

Putin believes the attack was done under a "trumped-up pretext," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters Friday, according to Russian state-run news agency Sputnik.

In a statement, the Kremlin said Syria "has no chemical weapons," pointing to reports by UN inspectors.

"Vladimir Putin believes that complete disregard for factual information about the use by terrorists of chemical weapons drastically aggravates the situation," the statement said.

"This move by Washington has dealt a serious blow to Russian-US relations, which are already in a poor state."

The Kremlin added that Putin sees the latest US military action as "an attempt to distract from the mounting civilian casualties in Iraq."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politics/russia-us-syria-strike/index.html

Source

Jokes on Putin no one in America cares about how many civilians we kill apparently 

Crisco - 

Jokes on Putin no one in America cares about how many civilians we kill apparently 

Yea, Putin is way off.  Neither Trump nor Obama nor even Bush needed to distract from the civilian casualties.  Trump saying he likes pussy drew much more outrage than a thousand dead babies.

Soup and Beer -
Crisco - 

Yea, Putin is way off.  Neither Trump nor Obama nor even Bush needed to distract from the civilian casualties.  Trump saying he likes pussy drew much more outrage than a thousand dead babies.

Unfortunately this. 

So one minute Trump needs Russias/Putins help to become POTUS with secret deals and shit, etc. Nekminnit they are almost delcaring war on each other.. whats up with that. Can some libtard fill me in

When was the last time US cared about international law?

fanat - When was the last time US cared about international law?
Or civilian casualties

If John mcain support bombing I'd have to mabye reconsider and dig deeper into my info.