Putin Crushes Reporter - US agression

Ridgeback - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 
BradGluckman - 

Did he discuss his aggression towards those that oppose him or the billions he has looted from the Russian people? The love affair on the OG for Putin is fucking comical the guy is nothing more than a midget  thug dictator

The posters that love him are typically the posters that think we live in some liberal fascist country and they are ready to rebel and would be capable of being a player in an uprising but they suck the teat of the midget king with glee.

Okay, but the posters who hate him and won't even listen to anything he is saying or give credit to anything he is doing are clearly riding the Obama jock no matter where it leads.   

Meanwhile, the grown-ups can assess what rulers say and do without worrying about whether they would personally like to sleep with them or have their babies.  I think the OG is about split between the ones who would like to have Obama's baby and Putin's baby.  I personally wish to bed neither, but I have to say that currently Putin is making more sense than whatever the hell Obama is doing. 

WAT?????????????????

Your view on life is terrible. Find a role model or something

BradGluckman - 

Did he discuss his aggression towards those that oppose him or the billions he has looted from the Russian people? The love affair on the OG for Putin is fucking comical the guy is nothing more than a midget  thug dictator

agreed

I dont get it either

Man....I have no idea why people on a mixed martial arts site like a guy who's a black belt in judo and ex KGB agent...

Did you guys log onto this site by accident? Were you looking for a cross stitch or knitting circle forum? Because that would make sense in regards to the outrage here. Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo - Man....I have no idea why people on a mixed martial arts site like a guy who's a black belt in judo and ex KGB agent...

Did you guys log onto this site by accident? Were you looking for a cross stitch or knitting circle forum? Because that would make sense in regards to the outrage here. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly who cares that he kills rivals and reporters or embezzles money as long as he is a Judo BB and ex KGB that can be overlooked

People respect strength. Obama is a weak leader and Putin is strong Phone Post 3.0

Putin is moving Russia closer and closer towards the global economic stage that they've been excluded from for a long time. All of Russia will benefit from this. If he is extremely rich, so be it.

How else does Russia get to be an economic super power? Keep changing leaders every 4 years?

America is a Plutocracy. The country has been run by the same group for a long, long time. They change figureheads(puppets) to hide these truths.

Putin is genuine. I'm a fan.

Furthermore, Rand 16! Phone Post 3.0

drywallerdave - People respect strength. Obama is a weak leader and Putin is strong Phone Post 3.0

LOFL Putin is a dictator do you not understand that? Do you realize Obama bitch slapped Putin by putting sanctions on Russion for the Ukraine incident and Putin cried like a girl to the International community that it wasn't fair.

BradGluckman -
Stu Cazzo - Man....I have no idea why people on a mixed martial arts site like a guy who's a black belt in judo and ex KGB agent...

Exactly who cares that he kills rivals and reporters or embezzles money as long as he is a Judo BB and ex KGB that can be overlooked

Have you read the UG lately? It's full of people excusing abuse, violence, or murder because somebody puts on gloves for a living...

Nothing new here. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 
gokudamus - damn..he is so much more of a boss compared to obama
Sending other people's children to die in order to prop up a Middle East dictator = straight boss shit. What a tough guy. Phone Post 3.0

i dont know about the politics or who is right or wrong, I was just commenting on how they talk and carry themselves...obama was on 60 minutes the other day and he acts like a lil bitch

BradGluckman -
drywallerdave - People respect strength. Obama is a weak leader and Putin is strong Phone Post 3.0

LOFL Putin is a dictator do you not understand that? Do you realize Obama bitch slapped Putin by putting sanctions on Russion for the Ukraine incident and Putin cried like a girl to the International community that it wasn't fair.

That wasn't Obama - that was the powers of the UN intentionally lowering the price of oil/gasoline in an attempt to severely hamper Russia's cash cow and it worked. It also caused an incredible amount layoffs within the oil boom job market in the US. Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo - 
BradGluckman -

That wasn't Obama - that was the powers of the UN intentionally lowering the price of oil/gasoline in an attempt to severely hamper Russia's cash cow and it worked. It also caused an incredible amount layoffs within the oil boom job market in the US. Phone Post 3.0

Come on  man the US was behind that you think the UN does major stuff like that without consent

The US doesn't need Russia's oil - Europe does/did. They had a much larger part in this decision. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 
Sending other people's children to die in order to prop up a Middle East dictator = straight boss shit. What a tough guy. Phone Post 3.0

Not swinging from the guys nuts but is that any different than what any of the last 5 presidents have done? From WW1 and WW2 to Vietnam etc etc.

Wifespowerbottom - 
tetris -
MolsonMuscles - 

Not swinging from the guys nuts but is that any different than what any of the last 5 presidents have done? From WW1 and WW2 to Vietnam etc etc.
Let's Talk about the last 5 Russian presidents/dictators Phone Post 3.0

owned.jpg

Putin for President Phone Post 3.0

Bit of a whiny speech I thought.

i wish putin became the president of the Netherlands. he would kick out those freeloader refugees.

under him employment rate in Russia has been reduced 2%.

Putin respect the strong, dislikes the weak. would life be harder yes, but also more fair.