Putin: Kerry lying shamelessly about Syria (video)

Bluenamer please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nqg1Bg-KYs

Damn, assuming the translation is correct, he didn't tiptoe around it or anything, he was all "the Americans are lying shamelessly" and "Kerry lies right, left, and center".

Does anyone know if there's a place where average people like us can see the US' report showing the use of chemical weapons, and the report Russia gave the UN showing it was the rebels that used chemical weapons. Not that I'm smart enough to figure anything out, but I'd be interested to see the reports both sides presented

When did people start taking Putin's words like the gospel? That guys is just as bad if not worse than any politician out there.

Kerry is not lying? Phone Post

Russia also has a report that Assad used chemical weapons earlier in the year. Phone Post

And fenix, most of them take putins word over Obama to fit their agenda of hating obama Phone Post

Whether you agree with Putin or not he's certainly a leader.

You don't see him getting pushed around by scum like AIPAC, ADL, Greenies or the rainbow party.

FCM - Whether you agree with Putin or not he's certainly a leader.

You don't see him getting pushed around by scum like AIPAC, ADL, Greenies or the rainbow party.

I think the word you're looking for is "dictator."

steve85uk - 

Russia also has a report that Assad used chemical weapons earlier in the year. Phone Post

Not true!

Kerry.got punked out Phone Post

Seen this on Al.jazera America pretty good.unbiased news outlet, channel 358 if you have DirecTV Phone Post

Fenix - When did people start taking Putin's words like the gospel? That guys is just as bad if not worse than any politician out there.

I somewhat agree.  However, when U.S. credibility is so poor where Putin's word can carry so much weight, you know we have fallen pretty far.

it's hard not to admire Putin.

There reports back in May that Rebels possibly used chemical weapons. Phone Post

Scythrop - 
FCM - Whether you agree with Putin or not he's certainly a leader.

I think the word you're looking for is "dictator."

Putin is far from a dictator. He is a conviction politician that doesn't sell his integrity to the highest bidder. The Russians are lucky to have him. He reminds me alot of Margaret Thatcher.

-FC- -
guardbr8kr - it's hard not to admire Putin.
I'm sure the gay people of Russia agree. Phone Post 3.0
You obviously know fuck all about Russia,

Putin gives prizes to gays.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/04/20318496-discrimination-we-give-prizes-to-gays-insists-russias-putin?lite Phone Post 3.0

guardbr8kr - it's hard not to admire Putin.

Statements like this will ensure that you won't come down with a sudden case of Polonium-induced death. Smart.

I disagree with Putin.  I think Kerry is lying very sincerely. 

I continue to like Putin more and more

Sagiv Lapkin - 
guardbr8kr - it's hard not to admire Putin.

Statements like this will ensure that you won't come down with a sudden case of Polonium-induced death. Smart.

Sagiv, on another thread you said that the goal of the strikes in Syria are to punish Assad and prevent more chemical weapons use, but did you read the resolution?

"It is the policy of the United States to change the momentum on the battlefield in Syria so as to create favourable conditions for a negotiated settlement that ends the conflict and leads to a democratic government in Syria"

That is going far beyond the limited strikes you said were going to happen.  It could even mean boots would have to be on the ground if we can't change the momentum with air strikes. 

To me this is a lot different than what Kerry seems to be saying we're going to do.