Putin Loves Schumer's Donut

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-chuck-schumer-meets-vlad-putin-new-york-city/

Schumer, what a moran.

No problem with Putin back then Chuckie boy???

do as I say, not as I do

This is going to end up being a huge disaster for the left. 

Keep it up

We need to see all of Shumer's financials to see how much Putin paid him for his role in this deal. 

e. kaye - 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-chuck-schumer-meets-vlad-putin-new-york-city/

Schumer, what a moran.

Democrats have no problem with something, if it's their own guys doing it. Democrats take huge issue with something if a Republican is doing it.

Conversely, Republicans have no problem with something, if it's their own guys doing it. Republicans take huge issue with something if a Democrat is doing it.

This always happens. In politics, and even on this forum.

I'm not a huge Schumer fan, but that was nearly 15 years ago. WTF does it have to do with anything?

in....most definately in

Tomato Can - I'm not a huge Schumer fan, but that was nearly 15 years ago. WTF does it have to do with anything?

Oh thats right, Russia was cool as fuck back then.

stickman - 
e. kaye - 

Schumer, what a moran.

<br />
<span class="User-88779" id="userPost59575490">Democrats have no problem with something, if it's their own guys doing it. Democrats take huge issue with something if a Republican is doing it.<br />
<br />
Conversely, Republicans have no problem with something, if it's their own guys doing it. Republicans take huge issue with something if a Democrat is doing it.<br />
<br />
This always happens. In politics, and even on this forum.</span></blockquote>

Agreed.

Its ok as long as its "our side".

This is why things never change.

Wouldnt have nearly as many scum bags in office if we had principles and applied them without bias.

Al Cappucino - 
Tomato Can - I'm not a huge Schumer fan, but that was nearly 15 years ago. WTF does it have to do with anything?

Russia was never "cool as fuck" but this was before South Ossetia, before Crimea, before Syria. Perhaps most importantly it was before the Russian constitution was changed and Presidential terms were lengthened and Putin was elected to his 3rd term.

Things have changed a lot over the last several years.

Recall that even Obama was relatively friendly towards Putin as late as 2012. His attitude changed rapidly after that.

Tomato Can - Recall that even Obama was relatively friendly towards Putin as late as 2012. His attitude changed rapidly after that.

Hahaha, oh shut the fuck up you retarded sycophant. "Trump is literally Hitler!"

OblongBox -

Hahaha

legit tweet?

no one is looking for more proof that schumer is a slimebag POS

Willin - 
Tomato Can - Recall that even Obama was relatively friendly towards Putin as late as 2012. His attitude changed rapidly after that.

Hahaha, oh shut the fuck up you retarded sycophant. "Trump is literally Hitler!"

You seem upset. And dumb.

trump just tweeted the pic lol 

Tomato Can -
Al Cappucino - 

Russia was never "cool as fuck" but this was before South Ossetia, before Crimea, before Syria. Perhaps most importantly it was before the Russian constitution was changed and Presidential terms were lengthened and Putin was elected to his 3rd term.

Things have changed a lot over the last several years.

Oh bullshit. You'd be fucking screaming at the top of your tits if that was a 15 year old pic of Trump with Putin. Just stop yourself

OblongBox -

LMFAO