Putting in an offer on my first house!

32 years old, buying my first house with my kid (hopefully)!  Done living in apartments and townhouses, found a nice tri-level home with 1,650sqft, a huge fenced in back yard with a patio for $100k.

My realtor is next to me prepping to write up our offer.  The house has been on the market one day, but the backyard is to nice to wait out!

Congrats

Good luck dude.

It’s probably haunted 

Bought my first at 32 as well. Exciting times.

Congrats, my friend!

100k Damn that sounds like a steal. If you dont mind saying I would like to know where this is.

But yeah, it's probably haunted.

Congrats!!

You were 16 when you joined the forum?

Congrats man, I closed on my first one last April... it's just kicking in that I'm a homeowner lol

Sincognito -

32 years old, buying my first house with my kid (hopefully)!  Done living in apartments and townhouses, found a nice tri-level home with 1,650sqft, a huge fenced in back yard with a patio for $100k.

My realtor is next to me prepping to write up our offer.  The house has been on the market one day, but the backyard is to nice to wait out!

I like you so I’ll make this offer, if you need any advice on the buying process that your realtor hasn’t made clear to you feel free to shoot me an email (if you still have it) or a pm and I’ll shed some light on things for you. 

Source: I am real estate, generally saying without putting too much on here. 

MMA Playwright - But yeah, it's probably haunted.

Think I'll get ghost BJs?

GenErick - Congrats!!

You were 16 when you joined the forum?

Yep!  That's when I bought Marcello Garcia's instructional DVDs and started training BJJ with friends!

MrBlonde - 100k Damn that sounds like a steal. If you dont mind saying I would like to know where this is.

Fort Wayne, IN

MrChainBlueLightning -

Good luck dude.

Thanks bro!

The loan process was the most stressful 1.5 months of my life. Hope you have a good computer and printer/scanner. 

Sincognito -

Congratulations man!

Just an update:  

The house was listed for 97,000.  Initially, my realtor and I put in an offer for $94,000, and some closing concessions.

She just called me to tell me she pulled some reports and found the owners purchased the home in 2016, and paid $85,000 for it, and there is no way it appreciated $10,000.  So we gave them a small appreciation buffer and we changed my offer to $88,000 with concessions.

Here's hoping!  The backyard is SEXY

Pics, faggot

Nice buddy. That’s exciting. I love having a yard and stuff. 

What trade did you end up in?  Have you found out yet?

I’ll be mortgage free April 2019. I’m pretty pumped. We could be done this year, but there’s some other shit we want to put the money towards.