PVZ get ran off instragram?

Creating fake scarcity of her ass and titty pics

2 Likes
BJTT-PattyHearst - 
64FordF100 -

Like any of the women posting pics of their ass in thongs, bending over, etc are oblivious to what kind of response they are going to get.

Kinda unrelated but this vid tackles the “never asking for it #MeToo” nonsense better than anything I’ve seen.

https://youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM

if you’re flashing your tits and ass around, you are LITERALLY begging for the attention of some not-so-great men and everything that comes with it, including cyber bullying 

So it’s not the not-so-great men that are the problem? They aren’t the ones that deserve the critique here?

The problem is the girls showing their bodies. Bodies we all have. They should cover up like some women in the far east are forced to?

1 Like

instagram is fucking dumb

1 Like
jqvwxyz -
BJTT-PattyHearst - 
64FordF100 -

Like any of the women posting pics of their ass in thongs, bending over, etc are oblivious to what kind of response they are going to get.

Kinda unrelated but this vid tackles the “never asking for it #MeToo” nonsense better than anything I’ve seen.

if you’re flashing your tits and ass around, you are LITERALLY begging for the attention of some not-so-great men and everything that comes with it, including cyber bullying 

So it’s not the not-so-great men that are the problem? They aren’t the ones that deserve the critique here?

The problem is the girls showing their bodies. Bodies we all have. They should cover up like some women in the far east are forced to?

they are always going to be there. they are basically anonymous to the majority of the people who see these posts. you know what to expect. you can either deal with it or not. 

ufc98newb -
jqvwxyz -
BJTT-PattyHearst - 
64FordF100 -

they are always going to be there. they are basically anonymous to the majority of the people who see these posts. you know what to expect. you can either deal with it or not. 

Of course. I just don’t understand why someone would go out of there way to be a cunt.

1 Like
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
redruM14 -
HoboSkillet -

![](upload://z8CTlGz2IpYQJTTvIoGTeSq7CuS.jpeg)

I'm embarrassed for these people. Bullying a girl for posting pictures on her social media. Why do you people care so much what she does with her time? Pathetic. 

Same girl who promised to do something for kids w cancer and then flaked for money

ya i don’t feel bad for her 

Didn't say I feel bad for her. I feel bad for the pathetic people attacking her. Their lives must suck.

Does that mean she’s going to fight soon?

ha maybe she thought she would only catch the attention of well mannered, good looking 20-somethings, who'd find her cute but also share diet tips and training advice. the kind of attention she was asking for would draw scumbags out of deep hibernation. surely someone mentioned that to her at the start.

Narcissism level off the scale. If you're going off social media just go off, broadcasting it is just attention seeking.

Not A big fan of people saying nasty shit but if you spend your life making money from rubbish pictures you take of yourself, well it's gonna happen.

Here's an idea, go and get a real job and no one will be mean.

3 Likes

There are rules here

Bend The Knee -

There are rules here

first page

Attention whore mad at the attention. This chick is a train wreck of stupid. 

1 Like
Huggsbear -
Captain Canuck -

I don't feel bad for the people posting or for her.

They all know what social media is about.

Yeah and she could easily turn off comments, but the comments create way more interactions and traffic to her photos meaning more of that sweet money.

Exactly.

She only said she was taking a break for drama and to move traffic.

Again, PVZ is just trying to stay relevant.

TFK_HossPearson -

Does that mean she’s going to fight soon?

LOL!

She fought 2 months ago.

She's going to wait at least another 10 months before her next fight.

Fighting takes time away from InstaGramming.

Panders to stupid people. Gets comments from stupid people.

I Just don't understand why people care enough to even say anything. I don't follow a lot of people on Instagram but a couple post things like paige does. I have never once considered commenting on anything regardless of my opinion. It's not my life it's theirs. Why would anyone even care? Do these guys think that their opinions are going to change her mind or life? 

How miserable and shitty does your life have to be for someone to think telling successful people how to live their lives is a good idea. How dumb do you have to be to believe your opinion matters? Instead of telling other people what they should do, people should focus on what they should be doing themselves to become successful. If they did that then they wouldn't have time to say shitty things on Instagram because they would be to busy enjoying their own successful lives.

3 Likes

Why any of those big accounts have comments on is beyond me. It’s completely unnecessary. 

The jumping on the bed vids are the best

Faulty units gleaning some satisfation from the only opportunity they have to cause harm to another human being, as they are totally ineffectual and powerless in the real world.