PVZ Opens up on Scary Stalker Incident at ATT

I worked at a restaurant and one of the heavyset hostesses (looked like Snooki does right now) had a stalker. This dude sent/brought-in gifts a couple times a month. She would give away the gifts but started to feel creeped out after about a year of this. The gifts were good and some of the dudes working would tell the stalker Snooki would like an Atari 2600 game, a doberman pincher puppy, remote control cars for her kids (she didn’t have any), flowers and a bunch of other stuff.

He later followed her to her apartment complex but broke into the wrong unit. Stalker took a good ass whipping at the apartment, got arrested and had handcuffs/rope/chloroform. About ten years later I was working at a bar, and he came in doing the same shit with a cocktail server. I booted him out and the server got mad as he was a huge tipper.

1 Like

Of course she was on her way to pick up God’s most dense, complex carbohydrate packing, breakfast creation, slathered in dairy

2 Likes

“Well ma’am, I am sorry to hear about this stalker. Just for my report, I need to ask: thinking back now, have you ever done anything in the past, that you can remember, to encourage any unwanted attention from strange men…?”

2 Likes

She got a PT job at 24 hour fitness when she was in Sacramento (team alpha male) and my cousin was the GM there. I asked if he knew who she was and he said that he did but made it a point to not bring it up and she was there a for almost a week before people recognized her.

1 Like

I worked with a dude that wouldn’t date a chick that hadn’t had a stalker. He said as thirsty as dudes are if she couldn’t get one to freak out over her she wouldn’t be worth dating.

When I get time, I will write about his first date rules. Dude was pretty funny and I’m sure lurking on the UG.

2 Likes

It’s like when they hit the daily double near the end of Jeopardy