1 Like

pretty clever name

5 Likes

Any nudes yet?

10 Likes

In for areolas

Will there be a cut man?

1 Like

Not a bad idea. I’m sure OnlyFans takes a significant cut of rev?

3 Likes
billyball2 - Any nudes yet?

From what I heard, no exposed parts. Nude but covering the goods.

Legit kinda sad for her.  Not that there is anything wrong with selling nudes on the internet, but I don't think this is what she set out to do.

2 Likes
Purpose -
billyball2 - Any nudes yet?

From what I heard, no exposed parts. Nude but covering the goods.

Ahhh yes… non-nude nudes.

1 Like

how old is this website? Cuz i remember somebody in this forum mentioning almost excactly the same name but as a joke and volia

1 Like
mikethecricket -

Legit kinda sad for her.  Not that there is anything wrong with selling nudes on the internet, but I don't think this is what she set out to do.

Why are you ‘legit sad’?

Shes not broke or struggling. She’s raking in cash and making the most of her limited time in the spotlight.

1 Like
mikethecricket -

she's not really doing nudes.. just Maxim level stuff. and she made her own website I'm sure to keep all profits (google says Onlyfans takes 20%)

'bout time these hoes started coding their own thirst traps

2 Likes

Let me know when she's riding a dildo stuck to the wall while swallowing her husband. I'll kick out a twenty for that month. Maybe 

I did a month on this chick's onlyfans 1 time. Was a girl i worked with for a couple years. Gorgeous black chick, very early 20's, extremely nice, cool, seemed like she had a great head on her shoulders. She was going to school for a pretty good degree. Didn't seem like a lot of young people, almost marriage material, that kinda chick.

She was gone for almost a year when we heard she had an onlyfans. I dropped a months worth, $20, because i always wondered. She had a bunch of pics, and some good videos of her getting herself off. But honestly, i was kinda disappointed. Sure, she looked great, but, unlike the thoughts i had about her, her looks weren't perfect. I know no one is, but sometimes the fantasy is better than real life.

Anyway, i justified it to myself by saying, if 1 day at work she said "hey, for $20, we'll go back in the backroom and you can watch me get myself off, i absolutely would've peeled off 4 5's and watch her do her thing. It was only because i knew her and was curious.

15 Likes
Taco Muncher -

Will there be a cut man?

Fixed: will there be a cunt, man?

3 Likes
eubie5 -

Let me know when she's riding a dildo stuck to the wall while swallowing her husband. I'll kick out a twenty for that month. Maybe 

I did a month on this chick's onlyfans 1 time. Was a girl i worked with for a couple years. Gorgeous black chick, very early 20's, extremely nice, cool, seemed like she had a great head on her shoulders. She was going to school for a pretty good degree. Didn't seem like a lot of young people, almost marriage material, that kinda chick.

She was gone for almost a year when we heard she had an onlyfans. I dropped a months worth, $20, because i always wondered. She had a bunch of pics, and some good videos of her getting herself off. But honestly, i was kinda disappointed. Sure, she looked great, but, unlike the thoughts i had about her, her looks weren't perfect. I know no one is, but sometimes the fantasy is better than real life.

Anyway, i justified it to myself by saying, if 1 day at work she said "hey, for $20, we'll go back in the backroom and you can watch me get myself off, i absolutely would've peeled off 4 5's and watch her do her thing. It was only because i knew her and was curious.

Pics??

1 Like
eubie5 -

Excellent character development, narrative arc, and introspective denouement.  Well done @euboe5!

5 Likes

I bet she shows nothing 

mikethecricket -

All of her actions demonstrate that she’s an out and out attention seeker. I feel sorry for you feeling sorry for her. 

3 Likes
Vikingknee -

I bet she shows nothing 

That girl knows her way around a dick.