PWE HOF?

grizz and KOMA went in first class as they are the Hogan and Flair of this forum........

Who else has gone in?  I inducted mike last year.  DSaint inducted Nuckin.

Many have deserved to go in, but not official.  Pretty sure Beezy and bruddahoodhodamanahoman are in.

We also have many future HOFers; Winky, BarryBondsLOL, kymart, gino..........

Tricky G was a Posthumous inductee.

I'm the only (potential) second generation in the industry on here. And many of you have masturbated to my (potential) birth mother. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

You? The name art is practically synonymous with the PWE on this site Phone Post 3.0

torubu - I'm the only (potential) second generation in the industry on here. And many of you have masturbated to my (potential) birth mother. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0
I'm potentially a second gen wrestler as well. Barry claims to be my father, but that has yet to be proven. Phone Post 3.0

Art And Barry should be the next in. Phone Post

A PWF HOF isn't complete without Art, imo

Shockmaster Lawler should get consideration also for bringing a taste of PWE greatness to the unwashed masses at UFC weigh ins Phone Post

grizz632 - A PWF HOF isn't complete without Art, imo

Shockmaster Lawler should get consideration also for bringing a taste of PWE greatness to the unwashed masses at UFC weigh ins Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

I just reread the OP, D isn't in either? That needs to be corrected, DSaint is a legend worthy of nomination Phone Post

Frank Shamrock!  Sorry WFA.

If I remember correctly. The first class had Koma, grizz, Art, D, and myself. We didn't let SFM in the first time just for giggles.

Nuckin Futs - If I remember correctly. The first class had Koma, grizz, Art, D, and myself. We didn't let SFM in the first time just for giggles.

That looks better Phone Post

roninthebox - Art And Barry should be the next in. Phone Post
Agree.....100% Phone Post 3.0

Does becoming a HOFer make you immune to account freezing? Phone Post 3.0

I guess I'm like my fellow paisano Randy Savage and won't get inducted do to fuckin pussy and other politics.

I couldn't name you. Would have too obvious........ Phone Post

Wee Bey Jr - 
torubu - I'm the only (potential) second generation in the industry on here. And many of you have masturbated to my (potential) birth mother. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0
I'm potentially a second gen wrestler as well. Barry claims to be my father, but that has yet to be proven. Phone Post 3.0

Happy Father's Day, Barry! Phone Post 3.0

thank you my son!

SaintVon Barksdale - 

IMO MarloSansfield should be in the hall of fame as well.

And Gangsta101 isn't in?

Man how did I forget that Gangsta went in also. His legendary action of spreading his love of wrestling on the UG should never be forgotten.